Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Royal Mail International Signed For Service.

Wikiposts

Royal Mail International Signed For Service.

Old Apr 26th 2005, 8:02 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Royal Mail International Signed For Service.

Originally Posted by lisas
I used this service nearly two weeks ago to send my documents to AEI-NOOSR for assessment. However i have heard nothing, even when i traced the item on the royal mails website, it just says your item has been dispatched.

I rang the royal mail the other day and they said that the item was in the Australian postal system but nothing had come back yet to say that it had been signed for.

Anyone else used this service and had problems.

thx Lisa x
Yes we have had exactly the same problems. I hope that they have got yours right as our things were only additional supporting doc and not my NOOSR. I'm sure they have already told you that they have to be missing so many working days before they even try to locate your package, after that they are pretty quick. Hope it doesn't come to this as our stuff turned up about 3 months later and hadn't even left the country.
I'll send you some karma in the hope that things arrive where they should soon.
Sarah
Old Apr 26th 2005, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

tracyd has a spectacular aura abouttracyd has a spectacular aura abouttracyd has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Royal Mail International Signed For Service.

Originally Posted by Kevhaze
To update everyone.

We had an e-mail from our CO this morning to confirm she had received our meds. Then a couple of hours later she e-mailed to say we had our visas.

Its been a long month!

H & K
Congratulations on getting your visas.

Tracy