Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Royal Mail International Signed For - how to check if delivered?

Royal Mail International Signed For - how to check if delivered?

Old May 18th 2009, 7:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

cookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to all
Default Royal Mail International Signed For - how to check if delivered?

I am looking to track some stuff that we've sent to Aus from the UK using Royal Mail International Signed For. The Royal Mail helpfully only tracks it while it's still in the UK. I'm sure I've read of people on here who have managed to find out from Auspost whether their mail has been delivered in Aus using the Royal Mail tracking number, however, I can't for the life of me find an email address or online tool on the Auspost website.

Does anyone know how I can get in touch with them to check on the delivery status of my docs?
Old May 19th 2009, 6:33 am
BE Enthusiast

lonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Royal Mail International Signed For - how to check if delivered?

Originally Posted by cookiestar
I am looking to track some stuff that we've sent to Aus from the UK using Royal Mail International Signed For. The Royal Mail helpfully only tracks it while it's still in the UK. I'm sure I've read of people on here who have managed to find out from Auspost whether their mail has been delivered in Aus using the Royal Mail tracking number, however, I can't for the life of me find an email address or online tool on the Auspost website.

Does anyone know how I can get in touch with them to check on the delivery status of my docs?
Try putting your tracking number into the form at http://ice.auspost.com.au/index.asp?ArticleNumbers=0.

Cheers

Steve
Old May 19th 2009, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

carlap has a brilliant futurecarlap has a brilliant futurecarlap has a brilliant futurecarlap has a brilliant futurecarlap has a brilliant futurecarlap has a brilliant futurecarlap has a brilliant future

This was a year or so ago so hope it still works. send an email using the contact us link.

Wait for a couple of days after it left the uk. Put the UK tracking number in and the date you sent it and where it is going to.

We got a reply a few days later saying when and where it it was delivered
Old May 19th 2009, 10:22 am
BE Enthusiast

cookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to all

Thanks Londongeek. I tried that but think it's more for tracking in the other direction?

Carla - thanks. I sent a request using the contact us section. Got an out of office reply from whoever it was delivered to, but hopefully I'll hear something next week.
Old May 19th 2009, 10:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

I sent two separate envelopes to the USA two days apart, by international signed for.

I could only track them as far as the UK. One envelope took nearly three weeks, the other one took 8 working days. Nothing like the promised 4-5 working days. Regular airmail would have been faster.
Old May 22nd 2009, 10:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for the advice. Auspost sent me a nice email this morning telling me the docs had been delivered in Sydney on the 20th (they had been posted on the 11th)