Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Royal Mail Deliver!!

Wikiposts

Royal Mail Deliver!!

Old Jun 12th 2004, 5:40 am
BE Enthusiast

steve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to all
Smile Royal Mail Deliver!!

Passports were delivered by Royal Mail this morning.....each complete with GORGEOUS visa....my my they are attractive..

SO.........................thats it..

Sent them off recorded delivery monday back on saturday, who says the RM are crap.....we like them!!

So to the pub.
Old Jun 12th 2004, 5:43 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Royal Mail Deliver!!

Great news Steve, Jo and girls!
we sent off all our bond forms after i used the work's fax to Queensland Treasury Corporation yesterday via the Royal Mail, so you've cheered me right up!
oh by the way, i loved Steve's post about the cost of living in Oz., that is our sentiments to a tee! we have a pretty good life here moneywise, don't have to watch the pennies but that is not what life is about, having the big flash house and car, we just want to spend time together as a family!
nice knowing you all
Rach, Mark and Chanelle xxxx
Old Jun 12th 2004, 5:47 am
mickj

They must have got rid of the folks nicking the mails then ! What is attractive, Royal Mail or the Visas?

Originally posted by steve-n-jo
Passports were delivered by Royal Mail this morning.....each complete with GORGEOUS visa....my my they are attractive..

Sent them off recorded delivery monday back on saturday, who says the RM are crap.....we like them!!

So to the pub.

Old Jun 12th 2004, 5:50 am
BE Enthusiast

steve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to all

Originally posted by nosuchluck
Great news Steve, Jo and girls!
we sent off all our bond forms after i used the work's fax to Queensland Treasury Corporation yesterday via the Royal Mail, so you've cheered me right up!
oh by the way, i loved Steve's post about the cost of living in Oz., that is our sentiments to a tee! we have a pretty good life here moneywise, don't have to watch the pennies but that is not what life is about, having the big flash house and car, we just want to spend time together as a family!
nice knowing you all
Rach, Mark and Chanelle xxxx

thanks Rach

You must be very exited now the bonds been sent....wont be long now.:scared: (hows the bungalow sale???)

Dont worry about the royal Mail...I dont think they are any worse or better than any of the others....

Jo (steve, girls and visas )
Old Jun 12th 2004, 5:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by mickj
They must have got rid of the folks nicking the mails then ! What is attractive, Royal Mail or the Visas?

Visas gorgeous

Royal mail slightly unattractive

Postman who delivered was a moose:scared:
Old Jun 12th 2004, 6:02 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Still hasn't sunk in mate! to be honest i don't think it will till we complete and are on our way!
had survey on bungalow on Thursday, the buyer had a bloody homebuyers! the bungalow was built in 1936 so just know that there will be something wrong with it! buyer coming down next Saturday to measure up though so looks pretty solid (subject to survey of course!)
how are things with your house? have you finished it yet?
be nice to meet up in the summer mate
take care and enjoy the celebrations
hugs
Rach xx
Old Jun 12th 2004, 6:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Olive101 will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by steve-n-jo

So to the pub.
Congratulations.
They look lovely don't they! I have mine as my desktop on my PC!

We posted ours Tuesday and got them back this morning.
Supposed to be out celebrating - but we're painting the bathroom instead.

Maybe tomorrow we'll get a chance to crack open the bubbly..