Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Royal Brunei - Perth - 1 way - after 14th Aug - £385 - with 40kg baggage allowance

Royal Brunei - Perth - 1 way - after 14th Aug - £385 - with 40kg baggage allowance

Old May 23rd 2003, 3:24 pm
Be true to your skew

Pookin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Royal Brunei - Perth - 1 way - after 14th Aug - £385 - with 40kg baggage allowance

Regards

Pookin
Old May 23rd 2003, 3:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

TIZUS is an unknown quantity at this point

Where did you find this fare?
Old May 23rd 2003, 3:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

PADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to all

That sounds pretty good. Do you have contact details on hand?

Cheers
Old May 23rd 2003, 3:50 pm
Be true to your skew

Default Royal Brunei Flights

Originally posted by PADDAD
That sounds pretty good. Do you have contact details on hand?

Cheers
Just called 020 7584 6660 and checked it out!

The guy assured me that on an un-used migrant visa the 40kg baggage allowance is guaranteed!

Hopefully in Perth by 30th August! That's if I don't die of the colly-wobbles or liver failure (no Chardonnay now left in Reading!)

Regards Pookin
Old May 23rd 2003, 3:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

TIZUS is an unknown quantity at this point

Do they deal with flights to NZ too? We hope to leave in July and just to let you know there is no Shiraz left in Southampton!!
Tori
Old May 23rd 2003, 3:56 pm
Be true to your skew

Default Flights to NZ

Originally posted by TIZUS
Do they deal with flights to NZ too? We hope to leave in July and just to let you know there is no Shiraz left in Southampton!!
Tori
Not sure about NZ, sorry.

Regards

Pookin
Old May 23rd 2003, 4:35 pm
Just Joined

ann t is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I flew to Perth a few years ago with Royal Brunei - they were excellent, however they do not serve alcohol on board (muslim) so if you like a drinkie and I suspect you do, take your own. They don't mind.:lecture:
Old May 23rd 2003, 6:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

sue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nice
Default Re: Royal Brunei - Perth - 1 way - after 14th Aug - £385 - with 40kg baggage allowance

Originally posted by Pookin
Regards

Pookin
hi, check out a deal ive just seen on here,apparently the commonwealth bank are doing a deal on flights £306 one way, there maybe a catch but its got to be worth a phone call, good luck in oz anyway, we are also from Reading we are heading for perth as soon as we have sold our house, sue&bob
Old May 23rd 2003, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

PADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to all

Hi

I have the Common Wealth Bank Pack and the advertisement in front of me. The catch is that customers must identify themselves as part of the Commonwealth Bank of Oz Programme (I assume this means you must have an account with them). This fare does not include taxes and is therefore £353.00.

Good luck everyone
Old May 23rd 2003, 9:31 pm
Sydneysider and lovin it!

Dinky is on a distinguished road

You can get a Quaint Arse fair without signing anything!
My understanding is once Oz the airmile prog will be worth it's weight in AUS $$

Dinky