Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Round the world tickets from Aus

Round the world tickets from Aus

Old Dec 11th 2008, 2:12 am
Forum Regular

big_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud of
Default Round the world tickets from Aus

Hi All,
Will be making my usual annual holiday back to the UK next UK summer (August probably) and this time I actually want to do a bit of travelling across the USA on the way there. I need about 4 stops within USA then on to London then back to Oz.
I reckon the cheapest way to do this would be a round the world ticket. Have shopped about a bit but prices are higher than I expected.
Anyone done this (or similar) before or have any ideas for the best places to go to arrange this or get the best prices?
Any advice much appreciated.
Cheers.
Old Dec 11th 2008, 2:22 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Round the world tickets from Aus

have you tried Trailfinders? they have some good deals. Theres an office in Sydney you can call.
Old Dec 11th 2008, 4:58 am
Forum Regular

big_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud ofbig_matt has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
have you tried Trailfinders? they have some good deals. Theres an office in Sydney you can call.
Thanks. Havent tried them. Will give them a shout.
Old Dec 13th 2008, 12:20 am
BE Enthusiast

TillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of light

We did ours via Expedia.com.au . We flew Oz to UK (via quick stop in Hong Kong to refuel) and then from UK to LA then back to Oz (via a quick stop in Fiji to refuel). It was only about $20 per person more than doing Oz-UK-Oz via Asia both ways. For our flights within the UK we just booked those flights with the other airline (FlyBe) direct.

Could you do something similar? eg, book your Oz-US-UK-Oz tickets and then book the internal US flights separately?