Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Rossi..............

Wikiposts

Rossi..............

Old Jan 28th 2004, 8:33 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Rossi..............

If ure on later.............. all the very best for tomorrow babz

Enjoy the flight............ just stay off the PS2........ well you don't wanna look like that bulldog for Lin's Birthday do ya......!!!!!!!

Me first friend on expats, gonna miss ya loads...........

see ya on the other side..........

love Boomie
xx

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmwahhhhhhhh me old mukka

Old Jan 29th 2004, 3:12 am

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Hiya babz...........

Not long hey rossi.........

Hope that ure enjoyin ure last few hours in the UK........ just stay away from Trafalgar Square......can't go to Oz covered in bird muck!!!!!!!

Thanx for the text....... just got it as i'm typin this.......lol......... yeah the snow is pretty bad......... should not complain......it's ure leavin pressie!!!!!!

Hope the weather does not cause to many delays for ya babz....

You take care and........

Give my love to the familiy ........... chat as soon as ure up n running........

bye for now......

much love Boomie
xxxxxx

Old Jan 29th 2004, 8:28 am

Default Call from Rossi......

Just goin to the Boarding Gate........

Here at last babe........ ure time has come

Get ready for your big adventure....... it's a chance in a lifetime!!!!!!!!!

Speak to ya on Sunday.........

Love Boomie

xxxxxxx xxxxxxx