Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ross Kemp On Gangs!! London

Ross Kemp On Gangs!! London

Old Oct 6th 2005, 9:52 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ross Kemp On Gangs!! London

Hi just thought I would share, This is on at 11 on skymix 107, I caught a snippett the other day and it was frightening :scared:
Jane x
Old Oct 6th 2005, 10:05 pm
kelly Slater...mmmmmm

Carkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really nice
Default Re: Ross Kemp On Gangs!! London

puts me off going to london...mind you, then there is the mongrel mob in NZ, coffin cheaters in WA....mmm..think I need my little block of land in the middle of Oz with no neighbours for a 1000kms!
Old Oct 6th 2005, 10:07 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carkedit
puts me off going to london...mind you, then there is the mongrel mob in NZ, coffin cheaters in WA....mmm..think I need my little block of land in the middle of Oz with no neighbours for a 1000kms!

Can't agree more!! I have watched the one from NZ really frightening !! Just mental eh !! Makes you wonder how one person can do that to another :scared:
Jane
Old Oct 6th 2005, 10:17 pm
kelly Slater...mmmmmm

Carkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really nice

yep..them mongrel mob members are just crazy. Scare the shit outta me!!