Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Rooksie sad no more bad news, so here's the good news

Rooksie sad no more bad news, so here's the good news

Old Jan 6th 2006, 11:09 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Talking Rooksie said no more bad news, so here's the good news

My dogs have both passed their second lot of blood tests and will fly out a week on Sunday. They will go to the shippers on Wednesday after loads and loads of cuddles and long walkies and many tears from me

I have not had a very good couple of days, then only got 2 hours sleep last night so when the vet rang with the results I just burst into tears. Partly from relief and partly from the thought of saying goodbye to my dogs for I don't know how long because we won't be able to join them until the house sells. Thank goodness for my sister who said she will collect them from quarantine and give them a good home until we get there.

Last edited by Anne4Terry; Jan 6th 2006 at 11:19 am.
Old Jan 6th 2006, 11:11 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rooksie sad no more bad news, so here's the good news

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
My dogs have both passed their second lot of blood tests and will fly out a week on Sunday. They will go to the shippers on Wednesday after loads and loads of cuddles and long walkies and many tears from me

I have not had a very good couple of days, then only got 2 hours sleep last night so when the vet rang with the results I just burst into tears. Partly from relief and partly from the thought of saying goodbye to my dogs for I don't know how long because we won't be able to join them until the house sells. Thank goodness for my sister who said she will collect them from quarantine and give them a good home until we get there.
That's brilliant news Anne and I'm so happy for you!
Old Jan 6th 2006, 11:13 am

Originally Posted by The A Team
That's brilliant news Anne and I'm so happy for you!
I keep looking at them and start crying. What a sop I am
Old Jan 6th 2006, 11:15 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

dont think i could have handled any more bad news mate - what a relief!!!

we have reduced our house price again mate - we WILL sell our houses - hang in there.

i also need a chuffin visa of course
Old Jan 6th 2006, 11:17 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully your house will sell very soon and you'll be reunited again and in the meantime I'm sure your sister will spoil them rotten!
Old Jan 6th 2006, 11:18 am

Hopefully your house will sell very soon and you'll be reunited again and in the meantime I'm sure your sister will spoil them rotten!
She's brilliant. She's a vet nurse and often fosters dogs until they find new homes rather than let the warden have them put down.
Old Jan 6th 2006, 11:19 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

just think how lucky they are - they are going to Oz the jammy buggers!!!!
Old Jan 6th 2006, 11:21 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Just posted this on another thread.
May give some people a new slant on the evil Mr.Nonselling House....

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=280955&highlight=bix+remortgage

I would however advise anyone with a PR visa and time, to hold out for a sale first.
Old Jan 6th 2006, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent news Anne. Really pleased they passed the tests.
Old Jan 6th 2006, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Great news Anne, what a relief for you
Spoil them rotten
Old Jan 6th 2006, 12:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Aww Anne chicken.

Aww I don't know what to say, that is great news but sad also honey

thinking of you Karma sent

hugs LAce x
Old Jan 6th 2006, 12:47 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rooksie said no more bad news, so here's the good news

Fantastic news Anne.

I must admit out of everything that we go through to get to Oz, Milly will be the biggest worry of all. I'm not looking forward to that part at all. Will be thinking of you a week on Sunday.

D D xx
Old Jan 6th 2006, 12:51 pm

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Fantastic news Anne.

I must admit out of everything that we go through to get to Oz, Milly will be the biggest worry of all. I'm not looking forward to that part at all. Will be thinking of you a week on Sunday.

D D xx
For anyone who has shares in Kleenex, next Sunday would be good time to cash them in, they will be at their highest then
Old Jan 6th 2006, 1:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

joanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud of

Great news Anne, its all finally getting together for you!
Old Jan 6th 2006, 3:20 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Great news Anne.
I'm sure they'll be fine.
Not sure about you though
Take plenty of these
Julie. x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.