Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Roof repair required NOR Perth

Roof repair required NOR Perth

Old Jun 7th 2005, 2:08 am
Just Joined

Mantelis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Roof repair required NOR Perth

Woke up this morning after big storm last night (hailstones as well !) and discovered water coming in the ceiling of the garage. It was coming in thro' the electric point so knocked out the power as well.

I have took the day off work to sort it out and phoned some roofing companies but they are not able to come out today. Is there anyone out there able to help ?? It's not life or death but I would like to get it repaired as thunderstorms are forecast for the rest of the week !

I live up in Mindarie - PM me if you're able to help

Cheers
Mandy
Old Jun 7th 2005, 4:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roof repair required NOR Perth

Hi there,
Just to say sorry about what has happened and hope that someone has been able to help you.
We are right on the front at Ocean Reef and it was WILD. Our roof leaks every time it rains and we've been flooded each time too. A plumber has been to look at the problem, but a month on it still hasn't been fixed. Think we've been totally stung on our rental (but that's another issue )
Old Jun 7th 2005, 5:03 am
Just Joined

Mantelis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Roof repair required NOR Perth

Thanks for that - at least its just our garage that's leaking and not in the house - hopefully you will be fixed up soon. I've took the day off work to sort it out but no such luck - I've rung 7 local firms and most are too busy to come and have a look but I have got one chap coming up on Thursday to have a look at it for me so fingers crossed.