Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

roll up roll up another Target bargain to be had

roll up roll up another Target bargain to be had

Old Jun 23rd 2005, 4:07 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default roll up roll up another Target bargain to be had

Ant just bought a tele from Target in one of there special sales.

80cm (bloody massive) TV for $450

It is made by some company calles Base who I have heard of but obviously aren't the best know company around but that doesn;t seem to make a huge difference these days anyway as half of them are made in the same factory with the same parts as well known brands but just tagged differently.

Anyway if you are on the look out for a Tele Target might be the place to start, they have tele's dvd players etc on sale aswell

Kala
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 5:01 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: roll up roll up another Target bargain to be had

The sale has really started at Target today!
http://www.target.com.au/html/catalogue/specials.htm

Somethings I'll have a look at:
40% off women's jackets
40% off knitwear
30% off pants
30% off Sunbeam, Kinda and Target Electric blankets

ALso some good discounts on quilts, if people still need some!

30% off Base brand tv's (so that's yours)

Lots of 40% offs in the Mens wear departement too, including suede and leather jackets!
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 5:32 am
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Simone

40% off women's jackets
40% off knitwear
30% off pants

Lots of 40% offs in the Mens wear departement too, including suede and leather jackets!

I was dragged away form the Target sale by hubby - he phoned to say our stuff from the uk was being delivered this pm so I had to rush home.

I will maybe drag him there this evening (late night shopping. I think I have two hopes )
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 5:44 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

40% off women's jackets
40% off knitwear
30% off pants

Thats it thats my new tele, Ant just brought it home and it is HUUUUUUUUGGGGGE, gonna have to move the sofa back a few meters otherwise we'l be too close.

We have just gone fom a 21cm tv to an 80cm, so exciting, i'l be able to read the subtitles now on foreign movies.

Simone, can you honestly say you wont be making a trip to Target today??

Kala
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 6:10 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JayDeee
Thats it thats my new tele, Ant just brought it home and it is HUUUUUUUUGGGGGE, gonna have to move the sofa back a few meters otherwise we'l be too close.

We have just gone fom a 21cm tv to an 80cm, so exciting, i'l be able to read the subtitles now on foreign movies.

Simone, can you honestly say you wont be making a trip to Target today??

Kala
I can honestly say I am! Pascal can't, he's stuffed his foot playing soccer last night, and is now all tucked up at home(he's lucky, otherwise he would've had to bike through this madman storm and rain to work!!), so he's not getting any clothes.
But I am definetly getting an electric blanket, providing the QB ones are cheaper than the $70 ones I saw at Good Guys yesterday.
And of course I'll have to have a look around the clothes and the accessories..... Need some pants for work...
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 6:13 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

I can honestly say I am! Pascal can't, he's stuffed his foot playing soccer last night, and is now all tucked up at home(he's lucky, otherwise he would've had to bike through this madman storm and rain to work!!), so he's not getting any clothes.
But I am definetly getting an electric blanket, providing the QB ones are cheaper than the $70 ones I saw at Good Guys yesterday.
And of course I'll have to have a look around the clothes and the accessories..... Need some pants for work...
Electric blanket yayyyyyyyyyyy!! Go Simone, I want a full run down on how warm it was when you got into bed tommorrow .
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 6:33 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Electric blanket yayyyyyyyyyyy!! Go Simone, I want a full run down on how warm it was when you got into bed tommorrow .
I cant have one boo hoo, this cacky old building only has 1 leccy socket in each room, and I think a leccy blanket, 2 bed side lamps, a water cooler, a tv, a dvd player and 2 phone chargers might just puch it over the edge

Kala
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 7:15 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

I cant have one boo hoo, this cacky old building only has 1 leccy socket in each room, and I think a leccy blanket, 2 bed side lamps, a water cooler, a tv, a dvd player and 2 phone chargers might just puch it over the edge

Kala
Ohh yeah...
We've also only got about one power point in each room, but with two thingys, and we only have 2 bed side lamps, 2 alarm clocks, sometimes a laptop, and sometimes the little heater.

I'll let you know Mrs D!

Now for solving getting out of bed(eating warm oats for breakfast helps), and getting in an out of the shower(when it's very cold, I just use the little electric heater in there, plugged into the powerpoint next to the bath/shower, but placed on the other side of the sink )
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 7:49 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Ant just bought a tele from Target in one of there special sales.

80cm (bloody massive) TV for $450

It is made by some company calles Base who I have heard of but obviously aren't the best know company around but that doesn;t seem to make a huge difference these days anyway as half of them are made in the same factory with the same parts as well known brands but just tagged differently.

Anyway if you are on the look out for a Tele Target might be the place to start, they have tele's dvd players etc on sale aswell

Kala
Reminds me of a Simpsons episdode where Homer goes off to buy a new TV - such brands as Panafonics and Sorny !!!!
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 8:04 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice cord jackets with fur collar, and fleece lining for $21 in pink, black, brown, sage green

One person at work got one..........now there are 6 of us with them..

Cas
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 8:05 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Nice cord jackets with fur collar, and fleece lining for $21 in pink, black, brown, sage green

Cas

Not all in the same colour I hope :scared:
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Cas
you'll have to coordiate who wears which one on what day!! Imagine knowing that it's not green it's 'sage green'....good girl!
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 8:12 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Cas
yEAH, see... I like the cord, but I don't fur(or fake fur or whatever, don't like it to look at etc, not on me anyway). But I'm sure there'll be other ones, they have so much!

Btw, someone on here said Target was a bit comparable to Next. I wouldn't know, but what do you guys think?

Closest I can compare it too is H&M, but it's very different too.

I always thought K-Mart and Target were similar. But Target is miles ahead in quality, and how things fit, compared to K-Mart and Big W!!
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 8:13 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by fraser
Not all in the same colour I hope :scared:
Er no.........................., although 4 of us have got the pink one
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 8:16 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by logan
you'll have to coordiate who wears which one on what day!! Imagine knowing that it's not green it's 'sage green'....good girl!
Sage green one is nice - if it was emerald green it would look crap (IMO - just in case someone has one that colour )

Having said that, I got a pink one...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.