Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Roger Waters - The Wall - Brisbane

Roger Waters - The Wall - Brisbane

Old Jan 20th 2012, 1:28 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Roger Waters - The Wall - Brisbane

Anyone else going? I know Scottish Celts is, so thats a start! Roger is doing 3 dates, so if anyone's going, what date are you off to?
My ticket's for Wednes 1st Feb, can't wait
Old Jan 20th 2012, 10:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Family of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roger Waters - The Wall - Brisbane

We're going in Perth on 28th. Turns out a friend of ours is on his crew so we might get to go for a look around this week.
Old Jan 22nd 2012, 10:41 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Anyone else going? I know Scottish Celts is, so thats a start! Roger is doing 3 dates, so if anyone's going, what date are you off to?
My ticket's for Wednes 1st Feb, can't wait
Tuesday 2nd for us.
Old Jan 22nd 2012, 11:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

debbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to behold

we are going Fri 27th !! can't wait

oops we are in WA - ;-)
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 8:24 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debbieuk
we are going Fri 27th !! can't wait

oops we are in WA - ;-)
Doesn't matter - I'm sure he's gonna great wherever he's playing
Old Jan 27th 2012, 12:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Family of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond repute

Had a great afternoon behind the scenes today, and have a great photo of Mini (aged 5) playing the drums. Luckily he didn't break anything so the tour can go ahead. The scale of the organisation was staggering.
Old Jan 27th 2012, 12:24 pm
Home and Happy

You're right, the organisation must be amazing. I used to do roadie stuff for a very amateur band in pubs and that was a headache at times. The other end of the scale must be mind-boggling!
Old Jan 27th 2012, 12:26 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for my plane ticket
Old Jan 27th 2012, 12:36 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Waiting for my plane ticket
Thought you weren't keen on The Wall?
Old Jan 27th 2012, 12:37 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Thought you weren't keen on The Wall?
I'll get over it
Old Jan 27th 2012, 12:40 pm
Home and Happy

I'll get over it
Ticket on its way then, maybe he'll let you share the stage with him
Old Jan 27th 2012, 1:11 pm
FREE TIBET

Ticket on its way then, maybe he'll let you share the stage with him
I'll bring me ladder,i'll take that wall.
Old Jan 27th 2012, 1:15 pm
Home and Happy

I'll bring me ladder,i'll take that wall.
Some of us spend years building our "Walls" and you're gonna scale them just like that
Old Jan 27th 2012, 1:23 pm
FREE TIBET

Some of us spend years building our "Walls" and you're gonna scale them just like that
Anything that can be built can be unbuilt
Old Jan 27th 2012, 1:25 pm
Home and Happy

Anything that can be built can be unbuilt
The foundations of a good wall are a little hard to get rid of though Maybe explosives are called for

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.