Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Rockingham, WA - looking for friends!

Rockingham, WA - looking for friends!

Old Jul 11th 2010, 11:16 am
Just Joined

beverlee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Rockingham, WA - looking for friends!

Hi there,

Myseelf, husband and four year old daughter arrived in Rockingham from Wirral two weeks ago. Husband is a boilermaker and has lived and worked over here before, and although ive been over here on holiday before i don't know anyone and i'm not going to be working for a while so have plenty of free time. Would love to meet some other people in the area for coffee if anyone's free?

Bev
Old Jul 13th 2010, 12:59 am
BE Enthusiast

ukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Rockingham, WA - looking for friends!

Originally Posted by beverlee
Hi there,

Myseelf, husband and four year old daughter arrived in Rockingham from Wirral two weeks ago. Husband is a boilermaker and has lived and worked over here before, and although ive been over here on holiday before i don't know anyone and i'm not going to be working for a while so have plenty of free time. Would love to meet some other people in the area for coffee if anyone's free?

Bev
Hi Bev

We are in rockingham too, in secret harbour, We ahve got 2 kids ollie who is 5 in august and isla who is 3 so if you fancy meeting up let me know and I'll pm you my number xxx
Old Jul 13th 2010, 2:14 am
Just Joined

beverlee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ukdarren22
Hi Bev

We are in rockingham too, in secret harbour, We ahve got 2 kids ollie who is 5 in august and isla who is 3 so if you fancy meeting up let me know and I'll pm you my number xxx
Hi, that would be fab. Poppy is four and a half, she'd love some little play mates!

I dont know how to pm you my number - il try though or il wait for yours and call you

x
Old Jul 16th 2010, 12:41 pm
Just Joined

Anibec is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
We're in Rockingham. Been here since Feb.
We have a 4 yr old girl too. Would love to meet more people.
I'm working so only free to meet at a weekend - or a night out mebbee??
PM me if you fancy saying hello. We're often out at one of the many play areas.
Ani
Old Jul 17th 2010, 1:18 pm
Forum Regular

leannelo is on a distinguished road

Hi guys,

We are from NOR, however we have friends down SOR and dont mind the drive...... we like to go out.....,have a laugh and good fun and meet nice people. We are up for a night out if you are!!!!
Leanne xx
Old Jul 27th 2010, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

mrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to all

Hiya.where about in rockingham have u settled?we've been here a year next month.my children are older though.19.16 and 12.xx
Old Jul 31st 2010, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Hi were in Secret Harbour and have 2 boys age 15 and 17, would be interested in a meet up
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 2:22 am
Forum Regular

Location: Melbourne UK to Helensville Nz to Secret Harbour Perth WA
donki is an unknown quantity at this point

Me too me too

I'm in Secret Harbour two girls 15 and 13
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

mrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to all

Everyone seems to be in secret harbour except us! Were in rockingham.xx
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 11:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrs i
Everyone seems to be in secret harbour except us! Were in rockingham.xx
you're not alone... we're in Rockingham... our kids are 20,13, 11,10 tho the 20 yr old has moved out (again).... work a week on week off pattern if any one fancies coffee...
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 12:07 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

hello all, Im in the middle- port kennedy. 2 kids, son 13 daughter 14. Ive been here a while now but still happy to meet new people.
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 12:20 pm
Forum Regular

Eds.I thought u had given up ur British ex pats addiction!!! How are u?did ur mum arrive home safely?she will be back before you know it xxxxx lots love

Last edited by mrs i; Aug 2nd 2010 at 12:28 pm. Reason: Spelling
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 12:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrs i
Eds.I thought u had given up ur British ex pats addiction!!! How are u?did ur mum arrive home safely?she will be back before you know it xxxxx lots love
I've had a relapse and am back on the BE bandwagon

I am not beating myself up for failing to stay away... life moves on and circumstances change.... so here I am...

Yup Mumsey safely back in the UK... planning to be back here in time for Christmas lol... and they've sold their house so all things being equal I reckon this time next year.... fingers crossed ey?
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

Oh lovely.ill keep my eyes open for a nice house for them in the estate xxxx
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 3:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Have you seen the one next door to me? OMFG its got granite worktops in the LAUNDRY ROOM ffs... it is absolutely stunning..... only problem is the bogan neighbours who park their 4 cars on their lawn at the front and whose kids play footie in the cul de sac... lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.