Reload this Page >

Rockingham Schools

Rockingham Schools

Old Aug 5th 2009, 7:22 pm
Just Joined

joandpete is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Rockingham Schools

Hi,

My family and i are moving to to this area in January,poss. Secret Harbour , Settlers Hill, Safety Bay , Warnboro.
Can anyone share thier experiences with any of the above High Schools? We did visit Tranby on a validation trip last year and were quite impressed, however if we decided to live in different suburb to Settlers, we would like our boys to go to the same school that the local kids go to as it's better for Forming friendships.
Old Aug 6th 2009, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

debbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Rockingham Schools

hi there

how old are they? i have a 14 year old at safety bay high and he loves it. cant really say anything bad bout it except they dont seem to push the kids as much as the Uk, which coould be a good thing..

my daughter 12 goes to Charthouse primary and again cant rave but cant complain either...

the subjects my son gets to study are much more interesting than the UK and outdoor pursuits is fab!

i am sure they will settle wherever they end up

good luck

debbie
Old Aug 6th 2009, 1:03 pm
K14
Forum Regular

K14 will become famous soon enoughK14 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Rockingham Schools

Originally Posted by joandpete
Hi,

My family and i are moving to to this area in January,poss. Secret Harbour , Settlers Hill, Safety Bay , Warnboro.
Can anyone share thier experiences with any of the above High Schools? We did visit Tranby on a validation trip last year and were quite impressed, however if we decided to live in different suburb to Settlers, we would like our boys to go to the same school that the local kids go to as it's better for Forming friendships.
Hi

We live in Secret Harbour and our girls have just moved from a school in Mandurah to Tranby. There are quite a few in Tranby from Secret Harbour - I know some from Warnbro too. It's all fairly close - takes me 15 mins to drive them there - we could use the bus too.

We really like Tranby, our girls love it.

I know what you mean about friends/local kids etc but just thought I'd give you some info on Tranby incase you do decide on it