Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Rockingham / Port Kennedy meet up

Rockingham / Port Kennedy meet up

Old May 10th 2007, 12:05 pm
ian

mabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to all
Default Re: Rockingham / Port Kennedy meet up

Originally Posted by mick69
Sorry typing error October 2007

Lynne
How long have you been in Secret Harbour now?

Do you think you will buy a house there?

Has the family settled in really well, have you made alot of friends are they all ex-pats or some Aussies?

Cheers Carol
Old May 10th 2007, 12:06 pm
ian

mabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to all

I reckon October 2005 (whats the odds?)

Lynne
Will it be finished for us coming out in October?

We will see.

That would be nice.
Carol
Old May 10th 2007, 12:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry your still feeling naff Sally
Will let you know when the next one is.

Carol - We love Secret Harbour, it would be nice to buy but our capital is tied up in property back in the UK at the moment so will have to see what happens. The kids have settled well into school, OH is working hard!!! We have made a lot of friends both poms and aussies alike. Someone told me before I left "as long as you have a tongue in your head and you use it, you'll be fine" they were right.
Regarding the train line I think the answer would be....how longs a piece of string, no one seems to know for definate

Lynne
Old May 10th 2007, 1:26 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mabozar
Hope you feel better soon.

Are you still enjoying Secret Harbour?

Sorry to jump into this thread.

Cheers Carol
Thanks Carol
I've got ear ache but i think that's partly to do with having relatives staying

We LOVE Secret Harbour and the surrounding area.
Did you look at our web site?
Old May 10th 2007, 1:28 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry your still feeling naff Sally
Will let you know when the next one is.

Carol - We love Secret Harbour, it would be nice to buy but our capital is tied up in property back in the UK at the moment so will have to see what happens. The kids have settled well into school, OH is working hard!!! We have made a lot of friends both poms and aussies alike. Someone told me before I left "as long as you have a tongue in your head and you use it, you'll be fine" they were right.
Regarding the train line I think the answer would be....how longs a piece of string, no one seems to know for definate

Lynne
Thanks Lynne

Where has your number of posts gone Were you getting embarrassed?
Old May 10th 2007, 1:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SalSa
Thanks Lynne

Where has your number of posts gone Were you getting embarrassed?
Took it off cause you lot were laughing at me
Old May 10th 2007, 2:26 pm
ian

Originally Posted by SalSa
Thanks Carol
I've got ear ache but i think that's partly to do with having relatives staying

We LOVE Secret Harbour and the surrounding area.
Did you look at our web site?
Your website is excellent!

Thanks Carol
Old May 10th 2007, 2:27 pm
ian

Your website is excellent!

Thanks Carol
Old Jun 1st 2007, 7:50 pm
Just Joined

tabitha has a brilliant futuretabitha has a brilliant futuretabitha has a brilliant futuretabitha has a brilliant futuretabitha has a brilliant futuretabitha has a brilliant future

hi guys and girls
just found this site its great
would love to know when you all meeting up again
we arrive july 18th hope to be in secret harbour
have boy 14 girl 12 and girl 8
many thanks
dianne and geoff
Old Jun 1st 2007, 7:55 pm
patience is a virtue !!!!

jo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the rough

Hi tabitha,
we will be there in 10 days time and will be staying in P/Kennedy to start with...lots of nice people already there and cant wait to meet up with them and you.....see you out there soon.
Jo
x
Old Jun 1st 2007, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

John50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the rough

We are heading out this month will be staying with a friend in Mandurah for now but looking to buy in Rockingham.
Will lookout for the next meet up.
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 12:12 am
Love it here!

Hi!

A few of us try and meet once a week....although it was 3 times the other week

Want to try and organise a girly shopping day out (Nikki, Tallbloke, knows all the places ) and maybe some nights out too!

See you all soon!

Sally
Old Jun 11th 2007, 3:47 am
patience is a virtue !!!!

jo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the rough

hi all,

hope you got some day trips sorted..... IM ON MY WAY TODAY .....

Ive been itchin to say that......

we will be there friday, intend to have a well deserved break in singapore first tho....three days of no thinking, backwards or forwards...just chillin

see you soon
Jo
x
Old Jun 11th 2007, 4:46 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

have a good trip - we look forward to seeing you !
Old Jun 11th 2007, 6:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jo andy + 2
hi all,

hope you got some day trips sorted..... IM ON MY WAY TODAY .....

Ive been itchin to say that......

we will be there friday, intend to have a well deserved break in singapore first tho....three days of no thinking, backwards or forwards...just chillin

see you soon
Jo
x
See you soon Jo. Have a safe and enjoyable journey

Lynne

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.