Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

ROCKINGHAM NEW ARRIVALS/LOOKING FOR WORK

ROCKINGHAM NEW ARRIVALS/LOOKING FOR WORK

Old Sep 19th 2009, 5:10 am
Forum Regular

mrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to all
Default ROCKINGHAM NEW ARRIVALS/LOOKING FOR WORK

HI,WE HAVE BEEN IN SAFETY BAY,ROCKINGHAM FOR A MONTH,WE ARE A FAMILY OF 5,MY HUSBAND IS A BRICKLAYER AND HAS BEEN SELF EMPLOYED FOR 20 YEARS IN THE UK,DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY BRICKLAYING JOBS GOING?WE HAVE BEEN BUYING THE WESTERN AUSTRALIAN AND PHONING THE JOBS FIRST THING BUT THEY ARE EITHER GONE OR THEY DONT WANT POMS WITH NO WESTERN AUSTRALIAN EXPERIENCE,THANKS HAZEL
Old Sep 19th 2009, 6:44 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ROCKINGHAM NEW ARRIVALS/LOOKING FOR WORK

Originally Posted by mrs i
HI,WE HAVE BEEN IN SAFETY BAY,ROCKINGHAM FOR A MONTH,WE ARE A FAMILY OF 5,MY HUSBAND IS A BRICKLAYER AND HAS BEEN SELF EMPLOYED FOR 20 YEARS IN THE UK,DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY BRICKLAYING JOBS GOING?WE HAVE BEEN BUYING THE WESTERN AUSTRALIAN AND PHONING THE JOBS FIRST THING BUT THEY ARE EITHER GONE OR THEY DONT WANT POMS WITH NO WESTERN AUSTRALIAN EXPERIENCE,THANKS HAZEL
He may be best going around to job sites and speaking directly to the other brickies. Has he tried going to the builders' head offices and asking around there?

It's considered shouting to type all in upper case and also very hard to read.
Old Sep 19th 2009, 7:09 am
BE Enthusiast

JCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud of

Have you gained a job?
Hope lady luck is shinning on you guys
Old Sep 19th 2009, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

paddytd will become famous soon enoughpaddytd will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mrs i
Hi Mrs i
If you go to the office of the western 11pm the day befor it comes out you can buy it! get up early and ring you should be first to the post, ring the office to find out more best of luck.
Old Sep 20th 2009, 1:32 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

.[/QUOTE]

Very few on Seek due to downturn....good luck