Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Rockingham/Hillman area W.A

Rockingham/Hillman area W.A

Old Apr 2nd 2007, 10:21 am
Forum Regular

deannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant future
Default Rockingham/Hillman area W.A

Hi,does anybody live in these areas.Lived there has a child,moved back 30 years ago.We used to go fishing at Point Peron memories are getting a little faded now.Just like someone to remind of the delights of this part of Australia.Maybe post a few pics of the beach etc....We lived at 42 Darile Street,be nice if some one could maybe take a pic of the front as it is now,if this is breaking the posting rules i apologize.

You lucky people

Dean
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

Diane-Stephen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Rockingham/Hillman area W.A

Originally Posted by deannos
Hi,does anybody live in these areas.Lived there has a child,moved back 30 years ago.We used to go fishing at Point Peron memories are getting a little faded now.Just like someone to remind of the delights of this part of Australia.Maybe post a few pics of the beach etc....We lived at 42 Darile Street,be nice if some one could maybe take a pic of the front as it is now,if this is breaking the posting rules i apologize.

You lucky people

Dean
We've been in Rockingham for 2 months. Renting a town house on the beach road. Don't think you would recognise it anymore. Older houses are being demolished and replaced with 6 town houses which sell for $650,000+. I have a photo of seafront but not sure how to attach it!