Reload this Page >

Rockingham with children

Rockingham with children

Old May 5th 2011, 7:18 pm
Just Joined

CBarclay is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Rockingham with children

Hi

We are moving to Perth in a few weeks as my husband is due to start his news job on June 1st. It been very quick once we get there it will have been six weeks since he was offered this job, stressed but very excited!!!!

We have narrowed our search and hope to settle in Rockingham, i am a stay at home mum and wanted to find out about play/toddler groups, meet ups with children or softplays in the area???? My son is nearly 3, and daughter nearly 1.

I had also been wondering if anyone can suggest a good primary school in the area?

We are very social and go to groups most days here.
We love meeting up with friends. If anyone is in the same situation as myself would be great to hear from you?

Christine x
Old May 5th 2011, 9:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rockingham with children

Hi

I have four kids and live in shockingham, but they are 10,12,14 & 20.... And I work fulltime (and some)

Good local school? You'll have plenty of time to make up your own mind as yours are 1& 3

There are plenty of groups around... Just check out your local ones once you get here... People dont travel much... Even within the same burb