British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Robster concert in Sydney (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/robster-concert-sydney-194697/)

Miss M Dec 3rd 2003 10:12 am

Robster concert in Sydney

Anyone know anything about when Robbie Williams is playing his concert in Sydney? Dying to go, just got to persuade the other half to take me!
Whats 'our Robbies' popularity like in Aussie?

Arrive Brisbane on Tuesday! Can't wait :)
:beer: :beer: :beer:

young_lad Dec 3rd 2003 10:19 am

Re: Robster concert in Sydney

Originally posted by Miss M
Anyone know anything about when Robbie Williams is playing his concert in Sydney? Dying to go, just got to persuade the other half to take me!
Whats 'our Robbies' popularity like in Aussie?

Arrive Brisbane on Tuesday! Can't wait :)
To anyone living in Australia.....

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! tell me Australian's haven't a clue about Robbie Williams.

No Robbie Williams, no Casualty and no Holby City would make me a very happy chappy. :)

(Sorry Miss M, nothing personal - and to show there's no hard feelings I hope Robbie's popular in New Zealand so you wouldn't have *that* far to go to see him :) )

Miss M Dec 3rd 2003 10:22 am

Lol!!
Thats exactly what my other half says......! mind you he's quite chuffed no more Eastenders too!

Arrive Brisbane on Tuesday!

ohsohopeful Dec 3rd 2003 10:23 am

Robbie dates:
8th Dec Brisbane Entertainment Centre
10th Dec Telstra Dome (Melbourne)
13/14th Dec Football Stadium (Sydney)
(info from http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/willia...ie/tours.jhtml )

If anyone is interested David Bowie is playing Sydney on the 20th and 21st of Jan. (Booked tickets yesterday):)

Miss M Dec 3rd 2003 10:27 am

Originally posted by ohsohopeful
Robbie dates:
8th Dec Brisbane Entertainment Centre
10th Dec Telstra Dome (Melbourne)
13/14th Dec Football Stadium (Sydney)
(info from http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/willia...ie/tours.jhtml )

If anyone is interested David Bowie is playing Sydney on the 20th and 21st of Jan. (Booked tickets yesterday):)
Thanks ohsohopeful, thats fantastic! Enjoy David!
Just have to use my powers of persuasion now!

;)

FiFi Dec 3rd 2003 11:07 am

Hi

does anyone know of anyone playing in Sydney between 3 / 9 of January .. or in Perth on 21 January

or does anyone know of any sites to look up for future concerts / events

thanks

bondipom Dec 3rd 2003 8:38 pm

Originally posted by FiFi
Hi

does anyone know of anyone playing in Sydney between 3 / 9 of January .. or in Perth on 21 January

or does anyone know of any sites to look up for future concerts / events

thanks
Ticketek
Ticketmaster

BJKLiffey Dec 3rd 2003 9:15 pm

Hi

Robbie is not as popular here as in the UK - the tickets for Melbourne date only sold out last week and that is only for one night.

I'm going which i'm really excited about as never had the chance back home, I watched his concert live at knebworth before we came out.

I'll let you know what it's like !!!!

Karen

RichS Dec 3rd 2003 9:57 pm

Might not be popular in Melbourne, but sure is in Sydney. Extra dates have been added and I believe they sold out in hours too.

mashiraz Dec 3rd 2003 10:40 pm

The support act is Duran Duran!!!
;)

Originally posted by RichS
Might not be popular in Melbourne, but sure is in Sydney. Extra dates have been added and I believe they sold out in hours too.

Akaubear Dec 4th 2003 8:17 am

Originally posted by young_lad

(Sorry Miss M, nothing personal - and to show there's no hard feelings I hope Robbie's popular in New Zealand so you wouldn't have *that* far to go to see him :) )
I don't actually think he's that popular in New Zealand. They are still trying to sell tickets to his concert - which is on Saturday! If only it was closer I would have gone - to see Duran Duran anyway!!

Nicola :)

DaisyNZ Dec 4th 2003 8:24 am

Hi IS popular in NZ, sorry to disagree, but I went to his last concert over here in 1991 and there was Robbie Mania, at least around here anyway. I was so disappointed with it though, it was one of those nights he didn't seem to want to be bothered with it all. Anyway, can't make this one but I'm suprised to hear they're still selling tickets. Sorry guys, but I think he's pretty damn hot.

DaisyNZ Dec 4th 2003 8:24 am

..............I'm contemplating thinking about thinking................

Miss M Dec 4th 2003 1:02 pm

Its over-rated, just get another drink in!

:beer:
Great to hear there is Robbie fans there! At least I won't be the only one!
Arrive Brisbane Tuesday! :)