Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Robinsons International removals

Robinsons International removals

Old Mar 11th 2008, 2:05 pm
mers

mers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nice
Default Robinsons International removals

Has anyone used Robinsons International removals or had any dealings with them.I have just had a good quote from them and wondered if anyone has had good or bad service with them.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 6:17 pm
Just Joined

nimnoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Robinsons International removals

We used them one and a half years ago when we moved from Abingdon to Brisbane. Good price quoted, packed-up a three bedroomed house well and we received everything this end all in one piece (just minor damage to a fridge handle). I'd use them again.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Robinsons International removals

Originally Posted by nimnoms
We used them one and a half years ago when we moved from Abingdon to Brisbane. Good price quoted, packed-up a three bedroomed house well and we received everything this end all in one piece (just minor damage to a fridge handle). I'd use them again.
Hi we are using them and so far so good, they move our stuff on 19th March so will keep you posted. They also are partnered with Wridgeways Australia who have an excelent reputation. Like I say so far so good, gave a good quote (not the very lowest but I consider the more professional and only a hundred £ more than lowest ). Found the removal manager that we have been assigned is very helpful. We are Brits moving from Germany and they have solved a lot of problems so far.

Lynsey Tonge
Move Manager
Robinsons International Removals Ltd
Blackett Road
Darlington
County Durham
DL1 2BJ
United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0) 1325 348703
Fax: +44 (0) 1325 348777
E-mail: [email protected] mailto:[email protected]
www.robinsons-intl.com