Robbin gits!!

Old Feb 9th 2004, 10:46 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough
Default Robbin gits!!

Got my medical this aft and on top of all the other fees they doc wants to charge me another £30 for an extra blood test cos I've had a tattoo!!!!

Thing is, I give blood and platelets and I'm sure my blood is tested each time!! Does this not matter or is the Doc trying to shaft me? (in a monetary sense of course - I'm sure he wouldn't really try to shaft me - though he is from Huddersfield and they're a bit odd from there)
Old Feb 9th 2004, 11:44 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

No, hes not trying to shaft you - they do a hepatitus test if you have tattoos or piercings, as well as the usual blood test, which is for HIV.
Even though your blood is tested each time you donate it, those records aren't available to the doc doing the medical - he/she doesn't even have your GPs notes.