Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Robbie Williams Date in Oz

Robbie Williams Date in Oz

Old May 17th 2006, 3:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of
Talking Robbie Williams Date in Oz

As a member of the "Inner sanctum", have just received the e-mail with his tour dates on.

They are:
1st December: Subiaco Oval, Perth
5th December: AAMI Stadium, Adelaide
9th December: Aussie Stadium, Sydney
13th December: Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
17th December: Telstra Dome, Melbourne
General ticket sales for these will commence on Tuesday, 6th June, 2006. However, if you subscribe to the Inner Sanctum you will be able to take advantage of the advance sales for Inner Sanctum subscribers, which commence on Thursday, 25th May 2006

Hooray.......now we don't have to fly back to the UK to see him....

Cheers

Judith
Old May 17th 2006, 3:23 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Robbie Williams Date in Oz

Originally Posted by sonictigger
As a member of the "Inner sanctum", have just received the e-mail with his tour dates on.

They are:
General ticket sales for these will commence on Tuesday, 6th June, 2006. However, if you subscribe to the Inner Sanctum you will be able to take advantage of the advance sales for Inner Sanctum subscribers, which commence on Thursday, 25th May 2006

Cheers

Judith
I have just joined the inner sanctum so hopefully will get the chance to buy tickets earlier than everyone else? Any idea how much the tickets are going to be???
Old May 17th 2006, 3:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sasbear
I have just joined the inner sanctum so hopefully will get the chance to buy tickets earlier than everyone else? Any idea how much the tickets are going to be???
No idea, but based on the Knebworth ones and the AS$ probably at least $100...

Anyone up for babysitting please....
Old May 17th 2006, 3:48 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

They are:

Cheers

Judith
You don't read other threads then Can't help with the babysitting, will be there myself but hubby might be stopping at home with ours, sure he won't mind a few more
Old May 17th 2006, 4:24 am
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

They are:

Cheers

Judith
I am a bit confused, are you in the inner sanctum?
Old May 17th 2006, 6:26 am
BE Enthusiast

pioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud of

They are:

Cheers

Judith
Hi
We are still in Uk don't actually go to Perth until August. Will I be able to buy tickets from uk for perth concert?
Sharon
Old May 17th 2006, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

The Corderys is a jewel in the roughThe Corderys is a jewel in the roughThe Corderys is a jewel in the roughThe Corderys is a jewel in the roughThe Corderys is a jewel in the rough

Ahhhhh! I could have told everyone this would be when he came. Robbie has a habit of doing shows when I'm eight months pregnant.

Last time he toured I bought Robbie tickets for a show he was doing by glasgow, I then got pregnant and had to sell the prized forementioned tickets and I've just found out we're expecting a new family member in January and he announces tour dates over here!!!!

Am I destined to never see the man. I used to live in Stoke-on-trent and also avoided bumping into him in ASDA by about an hour one christmas Eve!! Next thing they'll announce Chilli peppers Concerts for around the same time and my curse will be complete!

Old May 17th 2006, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

sparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of light

What Australian time do they go on sale on 6th June?! I have to try and get up in the middle of the night or something in the UK to try and book some for Brisbane!

Not that I will know anyone to go with me as am emigrating on my own in September but hopefully by then I will know someone!!
Old May 17th 2006, 8:41 am
Loving the Sunshine

anewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sparkley23
What Australian time do they go on sale on 6th June?! I have to try and get up in the middle of the night or something in the UK to try and book some for Brisbane!

Not that I will know anyone to go with me as am emigrating on my own in September but hopefully by then I will know someone!!
We emigrate in late Aug, you could go with us!
Old May 17th 2006, 8:48 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

They are:

Cheers

Judith

I'm gutted! I'm coming for my reccie in November.....so not only do I miss seeing George Michael in UK I also miss Robbie in Brissy!

Its no fair!

Jackie x
Old May 17th 2006, 8:57 am
BE Enthusiast

sparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by anewlife
We emigrate in late Aug, you could go with us!
Yes please!!

Is the Suncorp stadium in Brisbane half seated and half standing for this sort of thing anyone know?
Old May 17th 2006, 10:42 am
BE Enthusiast

sue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nice

They are:

Cheers

Judith
Hi, thanks for all the info on Robbie,but how do i subscibe to Inner Sanctum,sorry if its a dumb question.lol
cheers
Old May 17th 2006, 12:06 pm
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sue&bob
Hi, thanks for all the info on Robbie,but how do i subscibe to Inner Sanctum,sorry if its a dumb question.lol
cheers
I am about to join today as well. It is £25 to join and you get a nice Robbie t-shirt as well...

You go to www.robbiewilliams.com and then there will be a link on there to register/login

His website is holy confusing - wish they'd make it easier to navigate, his last one was hard too.

I am now wondering what time the tickets go on sale, through the Inner Sanctum???? Anyone have experience getting tickets through there before?

Old May 17th 2006, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ElshaUK
I am about to join today as well. It is £25 to join and you get a nice Robbie t-shirt as well...

You go to www.robbiewilliams.com and then there will be a link on there to register/login

His website is holy confusing - wish they'd make it easier to navigate, his last one was hard too.

I am now wondering what time the tickets go on sale, through the Inner Sanctum???? Anyone have experience getting tickets through there before?

More Robbie tickets for Milton Keynes go on sale on Friday!!!
Old May 17th 2006, 12:29 pm
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sparkley23
More Robbie tickets for Milton Keynes go on sale on Friday!!!
Ohhhhh my god! You are joking?????? OOooooooooooh *squeals like a big girl*

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.