Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

robbie tickets on sale now

robbie tickets on sale now

Old May 21st 2006, 8:52 am
Just Joined

clairey is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile robbie tickets on sale now

I did add a post on the existing Robbie thread but it's way down the list now.

If you are desperate to see Robbie in Oz you can get tickets now on showbiz.com.au They are only available in packages ie. hotel and tickets or pre/post party and tickets. Also,the best seats have gone.Thankfully I got mine on friday, yipppeeeee! However if you want 'B' reserve seats or 'standing' they are still available but will no doubt sell soon. Good luck!

Claire
Old May 21st 2006, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

wongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nice
Default Re: robbie tickets on sale now

Hi

I'm a bit confused. According to the promoter's website, general tickets are going on sale in early June via Ticketmaster & Ticketek:

http://www.chuggentertainment.com/

Neil
Old May 21st 2006, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

playbunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really nice

Originally Posted by clairey

If you are desperate to see Robbie in Oz you can get tickets now on showbiz.com.au They are only available in packages ie. hotel and tickets or pre/post party and tickets. Also,the best seats have gone.Thankfully I got mine on friday, yipppeeeee! However if you want 'B' reserve seats or 'standing' they are still available but will no doubt sell soon. Good luck!

Claire
Hi

Thanks for this info I have just been checking it out we are very keen to get tickets so this is useful

Marianne
Old May 21st 2006, 9:45 am
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

Claire

The ONLY place to get advanced tickets, which go on sale on 25 May is if you are a member of the Inner Sanctum

http://www.robbiewilliams.com
http://www.robbiewilliamstickets.com

Someone has already posted about companies offering tickets

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=374159

Be warned they may be offering tickets they have not yet got!!
Old May 21st 2006, 10:06 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

These bloody hotels etc are selling u rooms and tickets in the hope that they are allowed the allocation that they have requested.......most people that have bought these packages before have been very dissapointed...yes most get thier money back but no tickets......tickets are not on sale until 25th May and only then to people that have registered with OS.

The risk is up to u
Old May 24th 2006, 5:53 am
Just Joined

clairey is an unknown quantity at this point

After reading the comments above I emailed the company from which I bought the Robbie Williams tickets and this is their reply. I feel reassured now and if you look on the website you will see that tickets are still available.

Dear Claire,

Thank you for your recent website enquiry. The information that you have been told is incorrect. There was a broad email sent by Robbie Williams fan club stating that no one in Australia is allowed to sell tickets, however this email was sent in reaction to some unauthorised tickets sellers going onsale before they were contractually allowed to. Showbiz Box Office are the official pre sale agency for Robbie Williams tour and have a contract with Michael Chugg Entertainment, the promoter bringing Robbie out to Australia.
Should you have any further queries please call me directly on 02 8289 8679.

Regards,

Kristy Pegler
Sales Associate
Showbiz International
Ph: 02 8289 8679
Email: [email protected]
Old May 24th 2006, 6:29 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

After reading the comments above I emailed the company from which I bought the Robbie Williams tickets and this is their reply. I feel reassured now and if you look on the website you will see that tickets are still available.

Dear Claire,

Thank you for your recent website enquiry. The information that you have been told is incorrect. There was a broad email sent by Robbie Williams fan club stating that no one in Australia is allowed to sell tickets, however this email was sent in reaction to some unauthorised tickets sellers going onsale before they were contractually allowed to. Showbiz Box Office are the official pre sale agency for Robbie Williams tour and have a contract with Michael Chugg Entertainment, the promoter bringing Robbie out to Australia.
Should you have any further queries please call me directly on 02 8289 8679.

Regards,

Kristy Pegler
Sales Associate
Showbiz International
Ph: 02 8289 8679
Email: [email protected]
Not having a go at you at all Claire - well done for getting them, but that is so out of order. I just don't think they should have been allowed to start selling until after the 25th. No idea how big their ticket allocation was but it stinks
Old May 24th 2006, 7:03 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Its a load of shit all this bloody ticket fiasco........the tickets shpuld go on sale for EVERYBODY at the same time....these places that sell the tickets and gotell package are at it most of the time cos they dont have the bloody tickets yet...they are just hoping that they get the allocation that they requested. If they dont they just send u a nice we letter saying oh sorry but u missed out...our mistake, we have no tickets left....but dont worry we will refund you in full the anount that you paid us 6 weeks ago and has been earning interest in OUR bank account. IMO of course
Old May 24th 2006, 10:14 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Just got this from the IS...

Tickets go on sale early to Inner Sanctum subscribers who don't yet have tickets to the Close Encounters 2006 tour.
Robbie has announced that he will play the following dates in Australia later this year:

1st December: Subiaco Oval, Perth
5th December: AAMI Stadium, Adelaide
9th December: Aussie Stadium, Sydney
13th December: Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
17th December: Telstra Dome, Melbourne
Tickets for the shows go on general sale on Tuesday, 6th June for Sydney and Melbourne and Wednesday, 7th June for Perth, Adelaide and Brisbane.

We are happy to announce, however, that Inner Sanctum subscribers who have not yet purchased tickets to the Close Encounters 2006 tour will be able to purchase tickets from 09.00 GMT (17.00 WST/18.30 CST/19.00 EST) on Thursday 25th May by logging on to www.robbiewilliamstickets.com.
Many of you have been asking about New Zealand dates; we can now confirm that Robbie will not be playing in New Zealand as part of his Close Encounters 2006 tour.

How to buy tickets:
In order to access the sales, simply visit www.robbiewilliamstickets.com. to purchase. You will need to log in with your email and password upon reaching the ticketing site.

Please note that a selection of ticket types will be made available to purchase through the advance sales period. These will be sold on a first come, first served basis and all tickets will be subject to a booking fee. A maximum of four tickets may be purchased per person, per date.

Terms for accessing the Inner Sanctum advance sales can be found in the Help section on www.robbiewilliams.com.
We look forward to seeing you on Robbie's Close Encounters 2006 tour!
Best wishes
www.robbiewilliams.com