Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Roadside clearance.....garden waste??

Roadside clearance.....garden waste??

Old Nov 21st 2006, 3:31 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Default Roadside clearance.....garden waste??

Hi all, can anyone tell me........Our roadside clearance is due next week and was wondering if they take garden waste?? weve just chopped down loads of shrubs ect but not sure they will accept it, some are quite chunky, thanks in advance
Old Nov 21st 2006, 3:52 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roadside clearance.....garden waste??

Originally Posted by Dawn
Hi all, can anyone tell me........Our roadside clearance is due next week and was wondering if they take garden waste?? weve just chopped down loads of shrubs ect but not sure they will accept it, some are quite chunky, thanks in advance
Yes they will,they've collected in my area already
Old Nov 21st 2006, 4:32 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dawn
I hate the bulk refuse collections, entire neighbourhoods with junk piled up high for a month and loads of dodgy looking bogans driving around rifling through the rubbish looking for something that may be of value.
Old Nov 21st 2006, 5:17 am
Breeding little aussies

movetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond repute

Dawn

you need to check if it's a bulk collection or a greens collection, i'm pretty sure greens is past for this year so I'm guessing it's bulk in which case they wont take your greens. It works differently with different shires, Wanneroo changed to seperate bulk and greens a couple of years ago while Joondalup still does both together.

Check the signs they put up in your suburb they will tell you, they usually put them up on light posts on the main enterances to the suburb around about a week before collection week, or else the community newspaper or wanneroo shire offices.

Lynn
Old Nov 21st 2006, 5:20 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

Are thank you, funny enough just got the leaflet through and it is bulk, says will take some garden waste if in boxes but rest will have to go to Dump I suppose, thanks again

Originally Posted by movetoperth
Dawn

you need to check if it's a bulk collection or a greens collection, i'm pretty sure greens is past for this year so I'm guessing it's bulk in which case they wont take your greens. It works differently with different shires, Wanneroo changed to seperate bulk and greens a couple of years ago while Joondalup still does both together.

Check the signs they put up in your suburb they will tell you, they usually put them up on light posts on the main enterances to the suburb around about a week before collection week, or else the community newspaper or wanneroo shire offices.

Lynn