RMNs

Old May 6th 2006, 10:38 pm
Just Joined

no1home will become famous soon enough
Red face RMNs

Hi, can anyone tell me if the RMN qualification is accepted in Australia. I m currently working in NZ and it was straight forward getting registered here, but can t find the answer on the Aussie nursing site. It seems to me you have to be RGN first, is that right?
Old May 6th 2006, 11:07 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RMNs

not sure (im a rgn) but for info about rmn nursing, chat to carolinegorka - shes an rmn and can give you the low down on the job, or try in the nursing forum (check the forum index in the yellow menu strip above to find it). you could also try a forum search (again in the yellow horizontal menu above) for rmn and see what crops up
good luck!

sue x
Old May 7th 2006, 7:23 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RMNs

Originally Posted by no1home
Hi, can anyone tell me if the RMN qualification is accepted in Australia. I m currently working in NZ and it was straight forward getting registered here, but can t find the answer on the Aussie nursing site. It seems to me you have to be RGN first, is that right?
RMN is OK and if you are registered in NZ you can register in any state in Australia under the Mutual recognition agreement.

G