Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Riight Royal Suck Up

Riight Royal Suck Up

Old Mar 9th 2005, 7:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute
Default Riight Royal Suck Up

Anybody else sick to death of the news constantly starting with 29 minutes of the ROYAL DANISH TOUR.

How much is this costing the aussie taxpayer.

Most people on this board have only lived here a couple of years, but take it from someone born and bred here we never heard of Denmark on the news before some part aussie sheila married a relatively unheard of danish prince.
Now suddenly we are hosting royal tours

Plus its making me gag , statements like The tour aussies have dreamed of, endless footage of aussies lining the street throwing flowers, or was that throwing up, Every politician in canberra getting a right royal feast at my expense so denmark can get the photo its dreamed of Mary with a Kangaroo.

How desperate is this country to have any link with royalty, its embarassing.
Old Mar 9th 2005, 8:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Riight Royal Suck Up

Originally Posted by jad n rich

Costello has 10 Billion of our money to burn, he must be trying to find ways to get through it. Entertaining and Lavish Feasts won't dent it that much.
Old Mar 10th 2005, 3:57 am
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody else sick to death of the news constantly starting with 29 minutes of the ROYAL DANISH TOUR.

Most people on this board have only lived here a couple of years, but take it from someone born and bred here we never heard of Denmark on the news before some part aussie sheila married a relatively unheard of danish prince.

Plus its making me gag , statements like The tour aussies have dreamed of, endless footage of aussies lining the street throwing flowers, or was that throwing up, Every politician in canberra getting a right royal feast at my expense so denmark can get the photo its dreamed of Mary with a Kangaroo.

I would usually be agreeing with all of what you have said wholeheartedly, were it not for the fact that the Mother In Law was supposed to be staying with us all of this week but she has cut her stay with us short as the missus' sister has taken her to melbourne today because she wanted to go and see them (mary and frank or freddy or whatever he's called). So as far as I'm concerned they have timed their vist very well and I have now got the rest of the week in peace!!
Old Mar 10th 2005, 4:21 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Makes me laugh, on the morning Channel 9 news, they always have run-down of 'Todays Royal Tour', and every day is punctuated with a Royal Luncheon, and a State Dinner.... Mary must be doing some serious gym workouts to keep all those deserts off her thighs!!
Old Mar 10th 2005, 4:27 am
BE Enthusiast

RichS will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mlbonner
Makes me laugh, on the morning Channel 9 news, they always have run-down of 'Todays Royal Tour', and every day is punctuated with a Royal Luncheon, and a State Dinner.... Mary must be doing some serious gym workouts to keep all those deserts off her thighs!!

I thought the Osbournes were from Birmingham? Since when did they become Danish?
Old Mar 10th 2005, 6:01 am
Forum Regular

Tooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud of

I think it was Barry Humphries who quite rightly said"Unless a kangaroo run amok with a machine gun in a Ozzie shopping mall--the rest of the world would not know it or care"

These "royal" free-loaders are doing what all the rest of the non producers do--fake it.
Old Mar 10th 2005, 6:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Poor PoMs.........

Just spare a thought for the poor PoMs who have this rubbish poured down their throats morning, noon and night.

I remember when that slapper Di carped it and I thought this crap will go on for ages……it did………for over a year and then some!

Just imagine, queenie sits on the dunnie and actually farts………not a lot of royalists know that!

Put all of them up against a wall………..

I thankyou
Old Mar 10th 2005, 6:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Poor PoMs.........

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Just spare a thought for the poor PoMs who have this rubbish poured down their throats morning, noon and night.

I thankyou
Theres one difference. The poms at least make money out them, tourism.

All we can do is, be so desperate to be royal we leech onto the the danish royal family

Now apart from NJJ's mother in law how many tourists are actually coming to australia to see the rent a royal show.

As for Diana the why did she die docos were still on here last month.
Old Mar 10th 2005, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Theres one difference. The poms at least make money out them, tourism.
Hmmmmmmm………….do they??

Personally I think the notion that average Joe Public makes money from these spongers is a fallacy led and inspired by Governmental/Journalistic collusion for the masses, sort of “royalty, the opiate of the masses�

I never made a cent out of them and I don’t believe the average PoM makes a cent, ooops, penny either.

The Frenchies, gawd bless ‘em, did the right thing and lopped their royals heads off (shame is they killed far too many innocents as well, but that is a different matter – tis a far, far better thing etc) and yet they have more international visitors per annum than PoMland.

As for slapper Di, did the doco mention that she was up the duf with a dodo child?

By the way, just in case others read this nonsense, I am a really nice guy but I just have no time at all for the royal family and all their hangers on, put them all up against a wall……………..

I thankyou
Old Mar 10th 2005, 8:20 am
Go Banana's !!

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Hmmmmmmm………….do they??

Personally I think the notion that average Joe Public makes money from these spongers is a fallacy led and inspired by Governmental/Journalistic collusion for the masses, sort of “royalty, the opiate of the masses�

I never made a cent out of them and I don’t believe the average PoM makes a cent, ooops, penny either.

The Frenchies, gawd bless ‘em, did the right thing and lopped their royals heads off (shame is they killed far too many innocents as well, but that is a different matter – tis a far, far better thing etc) and yet they have more international visitors per annum than PoMland.

As for slapper Di, did the doco mention that she was up the duf with a dodo child?

By the way, just in case others read this nonsense, I am a really nice guy but I just have no time at all for the royal family and all their hangers on, put them all up against a wall……………..

I thankyou
OOoo good job my mother isn't reading this has she is a big Di fan

I totally agree on the money front. I read a thread on here a while back about royal patronage to charities and the general gist of it was that the royal family cost the UK far more than is gained by the royal patronage !! Apparently the top ten Uk charities have no royal patronage anyway.

The UK just can do without the parasites, makes my blood boil.

Jill

Old Mar 10th 2005, 11:10 pm
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Now apart from NJJ's mother in law how many tourists are actually coming to australia to see the rent a royal show.

The wife's mother is a born and bred aussie. Though by the amount of whinging she does she could technically be classed as a Pomm
Old Mar 10th 2005, 11:46 pm
wombat42

l'm sorry if we Aussies find the Danish royals more interesting then boring old Camilla shagging Prince Charles.

Old Mar 11th 2005, 12:16 am
BE Enthusiast

RichS will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by wombat42
l'm sorry if we Aussies find the Danish royals more interesting then boring old Camilla shagging Prince Charles.

an interesting point I think. Do people really 'hate' Camilla. Personally I couldn't give a monkeys. I rather suspect the Sun/Mirror and their mouthpieces here (Daily Tele etc) are telling us we must hate because she is highly unlikely to live up to the mountains of newsprint her predecessor generated in terms of scandal etc.
Its actually these tabloid journos who decide what the more ignorant masses believe or otherwise.
Old Mar 11th 2005, 12:22 am
wombat42

Originally Posted by RichS
an interesting point I think. Do people really 'hate' Camilla. Personally I couldn't give a monkeys. I rather suspect the Sun/Mirror and their mouthpieces here (Daily Tele etc) are telling us we must hate because she is highly unlikely to live up to the mountains of newsprint her predecessor generated in terms of scandal etc.
Its actually these tabloid journos who decide what the more ignorant masses believe or otherwise.
People blame her for Diana's death, but was'nt it Charles that fixed the brakes on her car.