Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Right, who’s going to the Central Coast?

Right, who’s going to the Central Coast?

Old Aug 13th 2005, 1:08 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Right, who’s going to the Central Coast?

Heres a wee treat.
Nipped oot today and took some pics for you.
At first we were heading for Newcastle then turned back to have a look at The Entrance…..wow what a place. Theres a couple of pics of Gosford too. Oh and the Hawkesbury River also enjoy
Attached Thumbnails Right, who’s going to the Central Coast?-000_0393.jpg   Right, who’s going to the Central Coast?-000_0394.jpg   Right, who’s going to the Central Coast?-000_0399.jpg   Right, who’s going to the Central Coast?-000_0402.jpg  

Last edited by soapy©; Aug 13th 2005 at 3:02 pm.
Old Aug 13th 2005, 1:11 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Right, who’s going to the Central Coast?

and more
Attached Thumbnails Right, who’s going to the Central Coast?-000_0403.jpg   Right, who’s going to the Central Coast?-000_0395.jpg   Right, who’s going to the Central Coast?-000_0400.jpg  
Old Aug 13th 2005, 1:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
and more
excellent soapy, thank you.

i've visited all of those places, my fave is the entrance, thats where the pelicans are isn't it?

as much as i love newcastle (got family there), think you made a wise choice changing your destinations, although not that i'm saying newcastle isn't worth visiting!! am i digging myself a hole here or wot

nice to put face to name

debbie
Old Aug 13th 2005, 1:21 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by debbiemc
excellent soapy, thank you.

i've visited all of those places, my fave is the entrance, thats where the pelicans are isn't it?

as much as i love newcastle (got family there), think you made a wise choice changing your destinations, although not that i'm saying newcastle isn't worth visiting!! am i digging myself a hole here or wot

nice to put face to name

debbie
ha ha ha , yip its not a face u can forget
the photos dont do the entrance justice. the place was fab. need to take another trip soon to take it all in
Old Aug 13th 2005, 1:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Flutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud of

Me!! me!! me!!

Thats where we are going!

Thankyou sooo much soapy. Rarely get any pics to look at. Its lovely.
Old Aug 13th 2005, 1:24 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Flutterscutter
Me!! me!! me!!

Thats where we are going!

Thankyou sooo much soapy. Rarely get any pics to look at. Its lovely.
i knew u would love them, one of the reasons i took the pics.
wish i had taken more though. oh hold on, ive got a few more as we crossed a bridge. ill have a wee hunt for them
Old Aug 13th 2005, 1:31 pm
Master of verbal pish©

not great pics cos i was trying to drive at the time
sorry they are a bit big, ive not had a chance to shrink them. i was trying to decide.....beer shrink
beer shrink
beer shrink
beer shrink
beer shrink
beer shrink
beer shrink
beer shrink
beer shrink
beer shrink
beer shrink
beer shrink
beer shrink
beer shrink
beer shrink
BEER
Attached Thumbnails Right, who’s going to the Central Coast?-000_0381.jpg   Right, who’s going to the Central Coast?-000_0385.jpg   Right, who’s going to the Central Coast?-000_0387.jpg   Right, who’s going to the Central Coast?-000_0389.jpg  
Old Aug 13th 2005, 1:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Flutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud of

You're a sweetheart

if you just happen to be passing Terrigal next time make sure you take your camera..lol
Old Aug 13th 2005, 1:44 pm
Master of verbal pish©

You're a sweetheart

if you just happen to be passing Terrigal next time make sure you take your camera..lol
shit i drove through it today. sorry
Old Aug 13th 2005, 1:52 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

not great pics cos i was trying to drive at the time
I see you have a fetish for metal railings.
Old Aug 13th 2005, 1:58 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bix
I see you have a fetish for metal railings.
ha ha ha i know. mrs soapy goes mental at me trying to drive and take pics at the same time
she had toothache all week and the last thing she needed was me taking snapshots of her. think shes a wee bit pissed off at me lol.
nearly lost the box brownie last week. i was trying to drive and lift it over the railings at the same time...the wind caught it.... :scared: for some reason there was a smell of shite in the car.....must have been mrs soapys toothache
Old Aug 13th 2005, 2:01 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

she had toothache all week and the last thing she needed was me taking snapshots of her.
Oh.....I thought that was pictures of you.

When did she start thinning out on top then ?
Old Aug 13th 2005, 2:06 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bix
Oh.....I thought that was pictures of you.

When did she start thinning out on top then ?
lmao
hey she looks good for 87
Old Aug 13th 2005, 2:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Is that you in the pics soapy?

gee.. quite handsome for a sweatie
Old Aug 13th 2005, 2:14 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Is that you in the pics soapy?

gee.. quite handsome for a sweatie
lmao. u need a pair of stronger spex
i dont add pics of myself, well i didnt untill a few weeks ago. didnt wanna scare new member away from BE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.