Reload this Page >

Rickeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy!!!!!!

Rickeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy!!!!!!

Old Apr 7th 2003, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

Shikse is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Rickeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy!!!!!!

RICKEEEEEEEEEEYYYYY!!!!!!

Patsy Palmer (A.K.A. Bianca Jackson - Eastenders) was quoted in the weekend's press that she is thinking about migrating to Australia, saying 'it's a better place to bring up her kids.......', blah, blah, blah.

Tracey Emin (the unmade bed artist) a couple of weeks ago said similar good things about OZ and how she'd love to live there.

AUSTRALIA - the new choice for celebs!!!
Old Apr 7th 2003, 10:58 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

I read the same article there could be a mass flee to Australia. Oh well it must mean we are all onto a winner.

footie chick
Old Apr 7th 2003, 11:51 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re:- Bianca

Wonder if she will have to wait 50/52 weeks like the rest of us!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 7th 2003, 11:58 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Boomerang
Wonder if she will have to wait 50/52 weeks like the rest of us!!!!!!!!
Come in if you're good looking.
Old Apr 7th 2003, 1:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

sundarize is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Megalania
Come in if you're good looking.

You've never seen her! She's the worst kind of whinging cockney with a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp!
Old Apr 7th 2003, 1:46 pm
Forum Regular

Shikse is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by sundarize
You've never seen her! She's the worst kind of whinging cockney with a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp!
And that's being quite polite!
Old Apr 7th 2003, 1:54 pm

arridia is an unknown quantity at this point

I recall a couple of years ago when failing comedy celeb Caroline Ahern decided that with her career failing and drinking problem on the increase, she too would jump ship to Australia. She then proceeded to become the social darling of Sydney's celeb scene.

If you are famous, have a big wedge of cash you can drift in and out at willas just another dodgy British export.

Besides the point - if you are a heavy drinker - perhaps you stand a better chance with your migration application?
Old Apr 7th 2003, 1:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

sundarize is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by arridia
I recall a couple of years ago when failing comedy celeb Caroline Ahern decided that with her career failing and drinking problem on the increase, she too would jump ship to Australia. She then proceeded to become the social darling of Sydney's celeb scene.

If you are famous, have a big wedge of cash you can drift in and out at willas just another dodgy British export.

Besides the point - if you are a heavy drinker - perhaps you stand a better chance with your migration application?
They can keep the likes of Palmer and Aherne, at least we've got Kylie and Danni !!
Old Apr 7th 2003, 2:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

What are we letting ourselves in for!!

Who will want to move next? May be the Beckhams then it really will be trendy.

footie chick
Old Apr 7th 2003, 2:18 pm

arridia is an unknown quantity at this point

We got the lovely Miss Valance as well. I'd rather be in a position to bog off and live in Australia though!

Why is it that whenever I hear the name Patsy Palrmer, I hear the words chewing wasp in the same sentence. Really, I'm not joking. The two go hand in hand now.

I agree with what folks have said on her appearance and that should surely be enough to scare the Aussies right off their sport but this could risk turning in to Cockney Rhyming Slang.
- "I get well a truly patsy palmered! Right in the eye it was!"