Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Revenge is sweet.......?!

Revenge is sweet.......?!

Old Mar 1st 2005, 3:26 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Revenge is sweet.......?!

Can't stop laughing about Sam (Professional Princess) stirring an old veterinary bosses cuppa with a rectal thermometer that it got me to thinking.....is there any unfinished business that you need to deal with before you leave for pastures new?

It may not necessarily be something that you want to do just to "get your own back". It could be something that you've been meaning to do / say that you just keep putting off.

Closure for some could be very therapeutic! Come on - tell us about those old scores you have to settle.......

Binbird
Old Mar 1st 2005, 3:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Revenge is sweet.......?!

Originally Posted by binbird
Can't stop laughing about Sam (Professional Princess) stirring an old veterinary bosses cuppa with a rectal thermometer that it got me to thinking.....is there any unfinished business that you need to deal with before you leave for pastures new?

It may not necessarily be something that you want to do just to "get your own back". It could be something that you've been meaning to do / say that you just keep putting off.

Closure for some could be very therapeutic! Come on - tell us about those old scores you have to settle.......

Binbird
lol, i cant believe she did that,omg and we re spending the night at the same hotel at sandown,lol, better watch my ps and qs,lol

tracey.
Old Mar 1st 2005, 4:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really nice

Binbird
Be fair now, what about you Binbird.. what things do you have planned?

Alex
Old Mar 1st 2005, 4:30 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alex Hall
Be fair now, what about you Binbird.. what things do you have planned?

Alex
I don't actually feel that I need to get even with anyone (life's too short to hold grudges) but I have been meaning to tackle my stepmum about her hoarding tendencies. If I don't deal with that before I go to Australia I won't be able to find my Dad under all the clutter when I make a trip back to the UK!
Old Mar 1st 2005, 5:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really nice

I don't actually feel that I need to get even with anyone (life's too short to hold grudges) but I have been meaning to tackle my stepmum about her hoarding tendencies. If I don't deal with that before I go to Australia I won't be able to find my Dad under all the clutter when I make a trip back to the UK!
I know the feeling, my parents are the same!

I might send a postcard/photo to my ex-gf each month of a nice sandy beach, or me surfing, or the lovely weather or some such thing. Sometimes it feels like it would be a fun thing to do, other times a little childish!

WIll probably drop an email to my ex boss saying thank you for writing me a reference, I now have my visa. (he didn't write me a reference when I asked, didn't even have the decency to respond even though I said without it I could not emigrate... I asked another director and had the reference received in the post within 48 hours)

Alex
Old Mar 1st 2005, 7:43 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

I have heard - ( though I obviously wouldn`t know from personal experience as I would never do such an awful thing) That the strapping which is used to go round the photocopying paper boxes has an extraordinary effect if used to stir coffee!! I believe it has a somewhat what laxative effect
Old Mar 1st 2005, 7:46 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
I have heard - ( though I obviously wouldn`t know from personal experience as I would never do such an awful thing) That the strapping which is used to go round the photocopying paper boxes has an extraordinary effect if used to stir coffee!! I believe it has a somewhat what laxative effect

Don't be silly,
Just use laxatives

Bye
Mark
Old Mar 1st 2005, 7:53 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by markeh
Don't be silly,
Just use laxatives

Bye
Mark
Yes but I dont always have a packet on me for instant revenge
Old Mar 1st 2005, 7:55 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Yes but I dont always have a packet on me for instant revenge
You should alway's be prepared
Old Mar 1st 2005, 7:59 pm
Im a woomaaan

Maybe someone could be on to a nice little earner selling instant revenge kits!! You could have a packet of laxatives, some frozen prawns (hide them some where difficult to notice like under the carpet just beneath the radiator ) do it just before you leave and in a few days or so they`ll be going daft trying work out where the stink is coming from - you could even get a few comments in to the office bitch like - have you had a bath this morning???
Anyone got any more ideas of what they could have in the instant revenge kit???
Old Mar 1st 2005, 8:05 pm
Happy Daddy

Maybe someone could be on to a nice little earner selling instant revenge kits!! You could have a packet of laxatives, some frozen prawns (hide them some where difficult to notice like under the carpet just beneath the radiator ) do it just before you leave and in a few days or so they`ll be going daft trying work out where the stink is coming from - you could even get a few comments in to the office bitch like - have you had a bath this morning???
Anyone got any more ideas of what they could have in the instant revenge kit???
I love prawns, sardenes in tomat sauce are pungent at dinnertime & laxatives are at home.

Bye
Mark