Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

revenge is sweet...

revenge is sweet...

Old Oct 19th 2003, 4:27 pm
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice
Default revenge is sweet...

Hi everyone yet again, well my ex had his fortnightly visit today ( unfortunately) i dropped my daughter off at 12 and when he opened the door he decidd to make a snide remark about the car being untidy....not that hes got one or a license for that matter...and i was raging, i went shopping at asda but couldnt concentrate on anything but what he had said gggrrrr, i forgot most of the things i went shopping for and got home feeling defeated...then an idea sprung to mind
me thinks i wont let a tosser get me down, so i decided to get out the yellow pages and hire miself a limo and driver
to pick me up 1st then drive into Blackpool and pick my daughter up as we pulled up outside the tower the driver got out opened my door and i stepped out for my daughter...his face was a picture couldnt stop smirking to myself, though to myself shove that up yer crack and chew it mate....believe me the feeling was great and well worth the £28.00, even gave him a tip..GOD I FEEL GOOD TODAY :PARTY:
Old Oct 19th 2003, 4:31 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one Johanne!!!!

I bet that shut him up!

Did you have a bottle of champers in the back?

I bet your daughter was chuffed as well wasn't she?

Seems well worth the £28.00, you'll have to do the same when you're off to Oz!!!!!

Tracey
Old Oct 19th 2003, 4:39 pm

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

Originally posted by tracey brien
Nice one Johanne!!!!

I bet that shut him up!

Did you have a bottle of champers in the back?

I bet your daughter was chuffed as well wasn't she?

Seems well worth the £28.00, you'll have to do the same when you're off to Oz!!!!!

Tracey
Hi tracey, no we didnt have champers but im damn sure i will when we leave for the airport, and im also going to pull a moony out the window for good measure
that will do his head in good style....
Old Oct 19th 2003, 4:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Maybe both of you should stop using the child as a weapon against each other. You seem as bad as each other.
Old Oct 19th 2003, 4:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Great plan Johanne I know what a pain in the butt absent Fathers can be. If only they put their money where their mouth is hey?

It must have been a picture seeing him standing there
Old Oct 19th 2003, 5:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is good for a funny revenge or just a joke on a mate.

Put an ad in the local paper saying

"Free to good home, Parrot and cage, Parrot called "name of person you need revenge on" Parrot in good health etc etc etc....

Put in the contact telephone no.

Voila...

The friend etc gets so many calls that it sends them completely batty.......

The Free part of the ad is so appealing that loads of people ring up to enquire....

I did this to my mate as a revenge joke and it worked so well.

booboo

(I know , I know , Its so childish)
Old Oct 19th 2003, 5:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Twenty eight pounds for your limo was a great price. I would of thought they were so much dearer to hire.

That has given me a great idea

booboo
Old Oct 19th 2003, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

teresa31 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: revenge is sweet...

well done johanne,
i am always too chicken to do things like that incase it doesn't go according to plan and i end up looking like a complete prat.
and don't listen to that doctor scrumpy who says that you ought to grow up ,if you told your daughter that you did it for her then i'll bet she was /would be chuffed and she is old enough to know whats what and a part time dad will never match up to the things that you do for her.i'll shut up now
teresa
Old Oct 19th 2003, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

Graham & Kath is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by johanne
Hi everyone yet again, well my ex had his fortnightly visit today ( unfortunately) i dropped my daughter off at 12 and when he opened the door he decidd to make a snide remark about the car being untidy....not that hes got one or a license for that matter...and i was raging, i went shopping at asda but couldnt concentrate on anything but what he had said gggrrrr, i forgot most of the things i went shopping for and got home feeling defeated...then an idea sprung to mind
me thinks i wont let a tosser get me down, so i decided to get out the yellow pages and hire miself a limo and driver
to pick me up 1st then drive into Blackpool and pick my daughter up as we pulled up outside the tower the driver got out opened my door and i stepped out for my daughter...his face was a picture couldnt stop smirking to myself, though to myself shove that up yer crack and chew it mate....believe me the feeling was great and well worth the £28.00, even gave him a tip..GOD I FEEL GOOD TODAY :PARTY:

Good for you!!! God id love to have thought of something like that!! Oooh i could just see my ex horrible face what a picture (not)

I hope everything goes ok for you and i presume your off then!!! Good luck for the future.

Kath
Old Oct 19th 2003, 6:58 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

nice one
Old Oct 19th 2003, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

noodle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by johanne

That's made my day Johanne

It's just a shame that you have to fork out to piss him off! I guess it was worth it though. He'll be laughing on the other side of his face when he loses the battle.

Take care
Old Oct 19th 2003, 9:19 pm

Originally posted by Graham & Kath
Good for you!!! God id love to have thought of something like that!! Oooh i could just see my ex horrible face what a picture (not)

I hope everything goes ok for you and i presume your off then!!! Good luck for the future.

Kath
Hi kath did you sort out your probs with your daughter ( laura ) see i remembered...last time i heard you got his signature didnt you....im off next month and coming back in early feb for the court case, solicitor told me i have a good chance i will get the order in feb fingers crossed..
good luck with yours
johanne
Old Oct 19th 2003, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

ellen fedulow is an unknown quantity at this point

good on ya joanne!!
ignore the "english type gentleman" this is a woman thing!!!

ellen1
Old Oct 19th 2003, 9:32 pm

Originally posted by ellen fedulow
good on ya joanne!!

ellen1
here, here

johanne
Old Oct 19th 2003, 10:58 pm
visa'd member oh yeah!

CROSSY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by ellen fedulow
good on ya joanne!!

ellen1
Hey hey hey....i'm in touch with my feminine side ya know:scared: :scared:

way to go jo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.