Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

returned from west mid. s meet.

returned from west mid. s meet.

Old Sep 30th 2006, 9:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up returned from west mid. s meet.(fresh newbee)

thanks for all making us feel welcome at the `pint and half ` pub. good luck to those leaving shortly , if we dont see before. will add more info. in between my extensive `de-cluttering` !!!

for anyone wishing to know a little about us, and join in. my name is claire and OH nigel. we have 3 kids, 12/ 10/ and 3yrs.old. live in wollescote .passed tra. and sent last appli. approx.2 weeks ago. hoping to be in Rockingham or somewhere close to , by next sept.(`07).

bye 4 now.
xx

Last edited by ROLLIE; Sep 30th 2006 at 9:57 pm.
Old Sep 30th 2006, 11:29 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: returned from west mid. s meet.(fresh newbee)

Originally Posted by ROLLIE
thanks for all making us feel welcome at the `pint and half ` pub. good luck to those leaving shortly , if we dont see before. will add more info. in between my extensive `de-cluttering` !!!

for anyone wishing to know a little about us, and join in. my name is claire and OH nigel. we have 3 kids, 12/ 10/ and 3yrs.old. live in wollescote .passed tra. and sent last appli. approx.2 weeks ago. hoping to be in Rockingham or somewhere close to , by next sept.(`07).

bye 4 now.
xx
YIPPEE HELLO NEWBIE...GLAD YOU MADE IT ON LINE AND IT WAS NICE TO MEET YOU
Old Oct 1st 2006, 1:01 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

bye 4 now.
xx
Welcome to the site. Glad you found us.
Old Oct 1st 2006, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sue
Welcome to the site. Glad you found us.
OK I NEED TO PUT NAME TO "SUE", FROM MEET LAST NIGHT.ALREADY KNOW,THEWOODZ,BUSTERBOY AND MOCHINBACH.JUST GOT TO WORK OUT/ FIND, WHO NEWLY WEDS NAME IS AND WHO ASTONMAN IS.OH ALSO WHO CURLY IS. ANY IDEAS ? THANKS CLAIRE.
Old Oct 1st 2006, 9:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by busterboy
YIPPEE HELLO NEWBIE...GLAD YOU MADE IT ON LINE AND IT WAS NICE TO MEET YOU
SNAP. IVE NEVER "RATTLED" SO MUCH. THANKS FOR THAT.
Old Oct 4th 2006, 9:17 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

bye 4 now.
xx
Hello

Welcome to the site.

Where is wollescote?
Old Oct 4th 2006, 1:52 pm
Juicer Member

Glenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of light

OK I NEED TO PUT NAME TO "SUE", FROM MEET LAST NIGHT.ALREADY KNOW,THEWOODZ,BUSTERBOY AND MOCHINBACH.JUST GOT TO WORK OUT/ FIND, WHO NEWLY WEDS NAME IS AND WHO ASTONMAN IS.OH ALSO WHO CURLY IS. ANY IDEAS ? THANKS CLAIRE.
Hi, we are newly weds and we were at the meet up, but I'm not sure if you mean us. We were sat up the corner (by Mochinbach), so not sure if we spoke to you, and we left early as well.

We are Glen and Nat, the name might give it away

Welcome to BE
Old Oct 4th 2006, 4:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Smile Re: returned from west mid. s meet.(fresh newbee)

Originally Posted by Glenat
Hi, we are newly weds and we were at the meet up, but I'm not sure if you mean us. We were sat up the corner (by Mochinbach), so not sure if we spoke to you, and we left early as well.

We are Glen and Nat, the name might give it away

Welcome to BE
ooh, yes i got u guys right. glen is electrician , and you are off at end of oct. yes ??
Old Oct 4th 2006, 4:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Clippies
Hello

Welcome to the site.

Where is wollescote?
near stourbridge , west mids.
and you ?, are you going through the same as us, ie waiting for medical request etc. and hoping to go to rockingham near perth, W.A., by next sept.?
Old Oct 4th 2006, 5:12 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

near stourbridge , west mids.
and you ?, are you going through the same as us, ie waiting for medical request etc. and hoping to go to rockingham near perth, W.A., by next sept.?
Hello

I'm in Great Barr Birmingham. Submitted our visa in July so yes just waiting for our meds request but don't expect them for a few months yet. We are going on a skilled independent 136 - hubby is a Carpenter & Joiner.

What visa are you going under?

We 'think' we're heading to Perth too
Old Oct 5th 2006, 6:13 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: returned from west mid. s meet.

i'm sorry folks all who were at the meet up on for Saturday for not posting earlier,i did not get chance to speak to everyone so i have been trying to put names to faces.

it was fantastic to meet you all,speak about peoples plans,share peoples worries and just be generally nosey.

sorry to see me old mate buster did not turn up,i was looking foe a six foot tall six foot wide rugby playing bodybuilder but no show,maybe next time ,hey.t

thanks everyone for making me and my family so welcome.

hope to see you all again.

Marcus,Trish,Sophie and Louis.

p.s whens the next one?

christmas ex pats party?
Old Oct 5th 2006, 6:43 am

Originally Posted by aston man
i'm sorry folks all who were at the meet up on for Saturday for not posting earlier,i did not get chance to speak to everyone so i have been trying to put names to faces.

it was fantastic to meet you all,speak about peoples plans,share peoples worries and just be generally nosey.

sorry to see me old mate buster did not turn up,i was looking foe a six foot tall six foot wide rugby playing bodybuilder but no show,maybe next time ,hey.t

thanks everyone for making me and my family so welcome.

hope to see you all again.

Marcus,Trish,Sophie and Louis.

p.s whens the next one?

christmas ex pats party?
Oi you, what happened to the photos you promised me!
Old Oct 5th 2006, 8:17 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
Oi you, what happened to the photos you promised me!
clips i took the camera,but we left before the beer started to flow,so everyone was to sober to be posing for the pics.
Old Oct 5th 2006, 8:34 am
Juicer Member

Glenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of light

ooh, yes i got u guys right. glen is electrician , and you are off at end of oct. yes ??
Correct

Might see you again next year then, as we are looking to live near Rockingham too! Obviously a very popular choice for us Brits
Old Oct 5th 2006, 8:40 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Glenat
Correct

Might see you again next year then, as we are looking to live near Rockingham too! Obviously a very popular choice for us Brits
we too are going to have a look a rockingham,my wife and myself were talking to another couple on saturday that were going there,the husband was a bricklayer....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.