Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Return Trips for July?

Return Trips for July?

Old Feb 7th 2006, 9:58 am
birmingham to brisbane

cam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nice
Default Return Trips for July?

The cheapest i can find for return trips is about £990

Is this right or should we look a bit closer to the time?

This is for computer illiterate rellies who plan to come visit!!
Old Feb 7th 2006, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

S J Jackson has a brilliant futureS J Jackson has a brilliant futureS J Jackson has a brilliant futureS J Jackson has a brilliant futureS J Jackson has a brilliant futureS J Jackson has a brilliant future
Default Re: Return Trips for July?

Originally Posted by cam_uk

Our rellies coming August with Cathay Pacific - they said their flights were 800 pounds but not sure if that includes the tax or not. 990 seems a lot to me but there again I have not looked for a while
Old Feb 7th 2006, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

I've been looking too as my parents plan to visit in July, but the cheapest I've found from Glasgow is with Emirates at just over £900 return . Hoping to find something cheaper soon.
TJ
Old Feb 7th 2006, 10:29 am
birmingham to brisbane

cam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nice

our 900 sounds about right then ..

thats crap !!!

I only paid 440 to get here (admittedly one way) but that was in november which i thought would be more expensive due to it being nearly summer here

Old Feb 7th 2006, 11:25 am
Hillarys, Perth

h2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cam_uk

Don't forget that July is the time when the UK kids get 6 weeks off school and so the prices are high, despite it being winter in Oz.

I bought two return tickets on Christmas Eve in a seat sale, flying with Emirates, Birmingham - Perth for under 450 RETURN! This included all taxes.

The closes you buy the tickets to the date you want to fly, the dearer it will be. Try to plan well ahead and grab a bargain as soon as the seats become available. Look for the seat sales which are generally for the off peak times of travel ie non school holidays. also the cheaper seats are generally only valid for 6 months, which would suit the rellies just perfect!
Neil.
Old Feb 7th 2006, 8:46 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Johnstons
I've been looking too as my parents plan to visit in July, but the cheapest I've found from Glasgow is with Emirates at just over £900 return . Hoping to find something cheaper soon.
TJ

Glasgow to where? I found one Gla to Perth with emirates 862 GBP
Old Feb 7th 2006, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by biggy
Glasgow to where? I found one Gla to Perth with emirates 862 GBP
Perth, where was that one?
TJ
Old Feb 7th 2006, 9:15 pm

Perth, where was that one?
TJ
www.cheapestflights.co.uk
Old Feb 7th 2006, 9:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by biggy
Thanks for that Biggy!
TJ
Old Feb 7th 2006, 9:43 pm

Thanks for that Biggy!
TJ

no worries