Reload this Page >

Retirement Visa 410

Retirement Visa 410

Old Oct 3rd 2005, 11:16 am
Just Joined

Clairj is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Retirement Visa 410

Hi

Does anyone have any information on Retirement Visas, as my parents came back to the UK and their visa runs out in September 06, can they apply for an extension while in the UK?

They now live in England, but we are all looking at going back for good.

Clair
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Retirement Visa 410

I think you would be better off posting this in the Immigration Forum!
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 11:33 am
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

Hi Clair,

My parents are in the process of obtaining their retirement visa, so it would be useful to know this.

thanks

Claire - with an 'e'
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 11:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by claire edwards
Hi Clair,

Claire - with an 'e'
Ah, but Gilbert O'Sullivan sang about the one without the 'e'?

OzTennis
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 12:21 pm
Just Joined

Clairj is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by claire edwards
Hi Clair,

My parents are in the process of obtaining their retirement visa, so it would be useful to know this.

thanks

Claire - with an 'e'
Hi Claire (with the an e)

I know that my parents completed the application themselves and found it quite easy, they will also have to apply to Canberra to buy a house, I think this is more of a formality. If you/parents need any help just let me know.

We are applying for a permanent visa (myself, husband and 18month & 6month old boys) now that my parents have moved back to the UK!

Good luck and if I find the information out i'll let you know

Clair
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 4:07 pm
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

Thanks Clair (minus an e)

Do you know how long after your parents sent in their medicals/released their funds to when they rec'd their visas?