Resume layout

Old Apr 22nd 2009, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold
Default Resume layout

What am I doing wrong, when doing a resume for my OH I first put his name and contact details at the top then his education details then qualifications, I then put his work history down with dates and details about the duties involved, I even add a little about him I sent of these details here in oz and got an email saying send me a professional resume and we will look at your details again is there anyone on here who can enlighten me what it is im doing wrong
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 12:12 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Resume layout

I'll get my hubby to have a look as he does it as part of his job (re writing resumes for people searching for work log term)
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 12:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by hevs
I'll get my hubby to have a look as he does it as part of his job (re writing resumes for people searching for work log term)
Thankyou Hevs I really would appreciate that
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 12:32 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mad city fan
Thankyou Hevs I really would appreciate that
The basic layout should go

Contact details (You may find an immediate disadvantage if you do not have an Australian contact address)

Career objective - A brief outline of the type of career you are seeking. You can make this section flexible and specific for the type of job your applying for (So you may have a couple of resumes)

Key skills - Use this section to give some key bullet points about your skills. Keep them short and simple and relevant to the job (Again you may have several resumes where the key skills are differernt)

Education details

Career history with most recent job first. With each job put some key bullet points that outline what you did in the role.

Optional you can add an interests section if you have anything that is relevant or useful to your career.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by HUP
The basic layout should go

Contact details (You may find an immediate disadvantage if you do not have an Australian contact address)

Career objective - A brief outline of the type of career you are seeking. You can make this section flexible and specific for the type of job your applying for (So you may have a couple of resumes)

Key skills - Use this section to give some key bullet points about your skills. Keep them short and simple and relevant to the job (Again you may have several resumes where the key skills are differernt)

Education details

Career history with most recent job first. With each job put some key bullet points that outline what you did in the role.

Optional you can add an interests section if you have anything that is relevant or useful to your career.
Cheers Hup
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 12:59 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

No worries. $50 when he gets the job ok?