Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Restaurant in Edgewater

Restaurant in Edgewater

Old Oct 25th 2008, 1:35 am
BE Enthusiast

geordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Restaurant in Edgewater

Hi

I was walking through Edgewater the other day when I noticed a restaurant, I think it was called the Basil and Tom, or something like that.
Just wandering if anybody had been and if they would recommend it?

Cheers

Steve
Old Oct 26th 2008, 3:08 am
BE Enthusiast

geordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Restaurant in Edgewater

Guess it's not that popular then
Old Oct 27th 2008, 2:36 am
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

Yes i have been a few times but not in the last 6 months sorry but it was lovely for a meal i think they r opening a coffe shop there.To be honest there is nothing much in tat tiny boulvard don`t know why it is still open .Ooh they have a good hairdressers there been a few times but taht would be all
Old Oct 27th 2008, 5:09 am
Forum Regular

hunter will become famous soon enoughhunter will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by geordiebloke
Hi

I was walking through Edgewater the other day when I noticed a restaurant, I think it was called the Basil and Tom, or something like that.
Just wandering if anybody had been and if they would recommend it?

Cheers

Steve
http://www.eatingwa.com.au/restaurants/basil-and-tom/