Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Resigned today after 3months.

Wikiposts

Resigned today after 3months.

Old Apr 27th 2005, 9:49 pm
Professional Princess

Default Re: Resigned today after 3months.

Originally Posted by madsad
Well i went for the interview today and was offered the job on the spot, unfortunately i declined the job, for two reasons, the salary on offer was an insult and more importantly to me, it just did not feel right.

I'm feeling pretty scared right at this moment in time, but i am just trying to plough on.

Malcolm
Malcolm, if it doesnt feel right then it isnt.

You will get there you will see.

Old Apr 28th 2005, 12:20 am
BE Enthusiast

boom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this point

Losing your job can sometimes be the best thing to ever happen to you, as one door closes .......
Old Apr 28th 2005, 1:03 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Hubby started his new job on Feb 14th & today he handed in his letter of resignation & walked out,so for the first time in his working life he is unemployed
Dont want to go on & on,the biggest problem was the company wouldnt train hubby with the basic workings of the company no matter how many times he shouted for help,a disagreement with the bosses wife over a work related issue lead to my husband being threatned by the boss

Hubbys feeling quite low & we,re both feeling a bit scared,never been in this position before but i am 100% confident hubby will find another job pretty soon,hes good at what he does

Malcolm has an interview tomorrow-wish him luck guys

Donna.
goodluck malcolm, you wont need it, you will be great.
thinking of you all through this rough time, hope your ok donna
love
Trish
xx
Old Apr 29th 2005, 12:28 am
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Well i went for the interview today and was offered the job on the spot, unfortunately i declined the job, for two reasons, the salary on offer was an insult and more importantly to me, it just did not feel right.

I'm feeling pretty scared right at this moment in time, but i am just trying to plough on.

Malcolm

Hi Donna & Malcolm,

Sorry to hear about your job situation!!!

Something will come along soon I bet. Chin up and good luck guys!!!

Shell
x
Old Apr 29th 2005, 12:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck I am sure he will find a new job soon.Sending you some Karma