Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Resigned today after 3months.

Wikiposts

Resigned today after 3months.

Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:20 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default Re: Resigned today after 3months.

Originally Posted by Z3M
Good Luck FU++ EM hope you get a job soon
Good luck guys fingers crossd for 2moro.

At least you now can make the most of the rest of summer by having some quality family time whilst looking for a new job.

Keep us updated
Kala
Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:21 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by madsad
Hubby started his new job on Feb 14th & today he handed in his letter of resignation & walked out,so for the first time in his working life he is unemployed
Dont want to go on & on,the biggest problem was the company wouldnt train hubby with the basic workings of the company no matter how many times he shouted for help,a disagreement with the bosses wife over a work related issue lead to my husband being threatned by the boss

Hubbys feeling quite low & we,re both feeling a bit scared,never been in this position before but i am 100% confident hubby will find another job pretty soon,hes good at what he does

Malcolm has an interview tomorrow-wish him luck guys

Donna.
Good Luck Malcolm.

If its any consolation you havent gone through all this to get over there and take shit so you've done the right thing in handing your notice in.
Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:23 am
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all

Hey Malcolm and family,

Well, you have turned over a new leaf, and its blank - you can do whatever it is with it! Having a job interview a day after handing in your notice is a fantastic thing!

And, it can only get better!!!!

fabie who handed in her notice today - still have 4 months to go!
Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Hubby started his new job on Feb 14th & today he handed in his letter of resignation & walked out,so for the first time in his working life he is unemployed
Dont want to go on & on,the biggest problem was the company wouldnt train hubby with the basic workings of the company no matter how many times he shouted for help,a disagreement with the bosses wife over a work related issue lead to my husband being threatned by the boss

Hubbys feeling quite low & we,re both feeling a bit scared,never been in this position before but i am 100% confident hubby will find another job pretty soon,hes good at what he does

Donna.

Hi Donna,

just wanted to say good luck with interview,

Keep your chin up

Chris
Old Apr 27th 2005, 3:06 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tass
You'll be right Donna ! You lot came thru loads more hassel to get here and you're not gonna fall down on the first step. (even though it's a tuffy)
All the best, let us know how he gets on,
Tass.

Ditto... this is exactly what I was going to say Tass.

Good Luck Malcolm
All the best for a brighter future for you both...

Luv Ang xx
Old Apr 27th 2005, 3:30 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck Malcolm!!
Old Apr 27th 2005, 5:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute

Donna.

Hey Donna,
Just mailed you & Malc,
keep those chins up!
Old Apr 27th 2005, 5:38 am
Forum Regular

Ian_H has a spectacular aura aboutIan_H has a spectacular aura aboutIan_H has a spectacular aura about

Donna.
Good Luck both,
I know it will be difficult to see now but this maybe a blessing indisguise, as I honestly believe that things happen for a reason. The right job will be right around the corner!!
Keep us informed, and hope Malcom does well at his interview!!
Old Apr 27th 2005, 6:06 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Mal. Tomorrow's got to be better than today.
Old Apr 27th 2005, 5:04 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Well i went for the interview today and was offered the job on the spot, unfortunately i declined the job, for two reasons, the salary on offer was an insult and more importantly to me, it just did not feel right.

I'm feeling pretty scared right at this moment in time, but i am just trying to plough on.

Malcolm
Old Apr 27th 2005, 5:12 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Well i went for the interview today and was offered the job on the spot, unfortunately i declined the job, for two reasons, the salary on offer was an insult and more importantly to me, it just did not feel right.

I'm feeling pretty scared right at this moment in time, but i am just trying to plough on.

Malcolm
Keep your chin up the good news is they offered you the job on the spot brilliant
Old Apr 27th 2005, 5:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Malcolm

Sorry to hear about this. I don't really know what to say, except wish you every luck in finding a job that pays well and more importantly, that which makes you happy.

My husband has a horrible boss (the worst ones are those who are insecure because they're so inept at their job, therefore worried about their own job security. They then try to put down everyone else). So he's on the look out for a change too.

IG
Old Apr 27th 2005, 5:51 pm
A New Day at Mid-Night...

pandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: Resigned today after 3months.

Malcolm
What I learnt was "This is not the only last chance..."
So better luck next time...
Enjoy the grind..
Old Apr 27th 2005, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

suzysu is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck job hunting..........

On another note, Australian Businesses are VERY relaxed, e.g. someone would have to get injured before anything would happen as regards to health and safety.
Old Apr 27th 2005, 8:42 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Donna.
Don't fret Donna, good luck Malc, you'll be right.
Love and hugs
Sarah

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.