Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Resigned today after 3months.

Wikiposts

Resigned today after 3months.

Old Apr 26th 2005, 11:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Re: Resigned today after 3months.

Hope it all works put for you.........sent you some karma
Old Apr 26th 2005, 11:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madsad
Hubby started his new job on Feb 14th & today he handed in his letter of resignation & walked out,so for the first time in his working life he is unemployed
Dont want to go on & on,the biggest problem was the company wouldnt train hubby with the basic workings of the company no matter how many times he shouted for help,a disagreement with the bosses wife over a work related issue lead to my husband being threatned by the boss

Hubbys feeling quite low & we,re both feeling a bit scared,never been in this position before but i am 100% confident hubby will find another job pretty soon,hes good at what he does

Malcolm has an interview tomorrow-wish him luck guys

Donna.
The same sh*t happens the world over.

Brush yourself off, put it down to experience, and move on.

Starting tomorrow!

Good Luck,
JTL
Old Apr 26th 2005, 11:19 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for all your kind wishes folks!! i have an interview tomorrow as Donna said and also two other companies who are keen to meet me.

Yes i'm scared but my biggest worry is providing for Donna & the kids but as they say here " i'll be right " i will have a job by next wednesday at the latest!!

Malcolm
Old Apr 26th 2005, 11:21 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Hubby started his new job on Feb 14th & today he handed in his letter of resignation & walked out,so for the first time in his working life he is unemployed
Dont want to go on & on,the biggest problem was the company wouldnt train hubby with the basic workings of the company no matter how many times he shouted for help,a disagreement with the bosses wife over a work related issue lead to my husband being threatned by the boss

Hubbys feeling quite low & we,re both feeling a bit scared,never been in this position before but i am 100% confident hubby will find another job pretty soon,hes good at what he does

Donna.
good luck Mal and sorry to hear about your arsehole boss....
Old Apr 26th 2005, 11:21 pm
Forum Regular

of2oz is on a distinguished road

thanks for all your kind wishes folks!! i have an interview tomorrow as Donna said and also two other companies who are keen to meet me.

Yes i'm scared but my biggest worry is providing for Donna & the kids but as they say here " i'll be right " i will have a job by next wednesday at the latest!!

Malcolm

good luck mate, goto roll with the blows , fingers crossed for your interview,
Old Apr 26th 2005, 11:30 pm
J+J
Small Member

J+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant future

All the best, hope things go well
Wishing you luck and sending karma
Jo
Old Apr 26th 2005, 11:32 pm
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future

All the best and Good luck Malcom

We know you can and you are good so don't get them on you.

Show them you are DAMN GOOD

Fingers Crossed

Badri
Old Apr 26th 2005, 11:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Muzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant future

Similar thing happened to me. Gotta a job within a couple of weeks of landing and 4 months later and after some grief from boss about work related issues, I left instantly and within a week had 3 interviews and was offered 2/3 jobs. Job now is a damn sight better than that previous one.

Sometimes there is pressure to find work asap and this was certainly the case with me. There could have been other opportunities but you cant be waiting for them..

You'll be right mate
Old Apr 27th 2005, 12:20 am
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

Good luck Malc! (as if you need it)

Just smile as you walk in to the next interview. Aussies like people who don`t put up with crap.
Old Apr 27th 2005, 12:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Sue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant future

Let us know how you get on in the interview.
Sent karma
Old Apr 27th 2005, 12:29 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

All the best for the interview Malc. Something far better than first job will come along, never fear. You can't stay in a crap job when you are only just settling in to a new life. Some bugger has just put up another hurdle for you, you've cleared the others, you'll do the same with this one
Old Apr 27th 2005, 12:37 am
gsb
Cake or Death

gsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Donna

Sorry to hear about the bad news. Good managers are bloody hard to find. In fact I would say that there are a lot of managers out there who simply have no understanding of the most important thing within management and that is how to manage people.

I dont blame him for resigning; a difficult thing to do. But I am sure all will work out well. Hope to see another thread stating that he has got an even better job with more cash and less hours.......

Sent you some K.

Cheers, G

Donna.
Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:13 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Malcolm
hey Malc I wondered why u were not on msn the day...................dont let the bastards get ye down mate......u will be workin this time next week x
Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:15 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Malcolm
Good Luck Malc.

Sent some K

G
Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:16 am
Z3M
Banned

Z3M will become famous soon enough

Good Luck FU++ EM hope you get a job soon

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.