resigned!!!!

Old Apr 30th 2003, 7:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

TIZUS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default resigned!!!!

I just resigned.........sorry just wanted to share this as I have waited sp long to do it!!!!
Old Apr 30th 2003, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

welshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to all

I know how you feel. I did it last Thursday - finally - after months of waiting. I got made redundant last August so had to find a new job knowing I wouldn't be there long. It was made all the more difficult as my new employers didn't have a clue what I was up to, and so I had to be really careful to think before I spoke (my previous colleagues all knew my plans).
Its a fantastic feeling - off to Brisbane 10th June.
Good luck to you in wherever you are heading!
Old Apr 30th 2003, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

scoobydooathome is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: resigned!!!!

Originally posted by TIZUS
I just resigned.........sorry just wanted to share this as I have waited sp long to do it!!!!
Well done,

Enjoy the moment ...
Old Apr 30th 2003, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

terryg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: resigned!!!!

Originally posted by TIZUS

Good on ya !!

Terry
Old May 1st 2003, 10:48 am
Just Joined

highwinger is an unknown quantity at this point

There's a coincidence Welshgirl I gave in my notice on Thursday and we're off to Brissy on the 10th June as well. Cancelled a two day stopover in Singapore in favour of a 4 hour stop (less chance of catching anything). Any ideas where in Brissy you're thinking of settling ?
Old May 4th 2003, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

welshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to allwelshgirl is a name known to all

No idea where we will settle yet. Spending a week in Brissie before travellling up to Cairns, having a look on the way. Hope to buy a b&b or small motel.
Old May 4th 2003, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

andie is an unknown quantity at this point

no rest though!!! too much to do. we are doing a dreaded carboot tomorrow, whats the betting its pouring with rain.