Research Thanks

Old Apr 9th 2008, 10:03 pm
Just Joined

BurgessKing is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Research Thanks

I am looking into work within the Water Industry (Construction) over in Oz at the moment and things are moving quite quickly. The Wife and two girls (3 and 6 months) are on board with the move so half the battle is won. Looking at Moving to Perth as it has been highly recomended and there are jobs available willing to sponsor.

This site has been a massive help in researching, and thank all that help your UK 'brothers' (and sisters) out!

Am going to the Expo in Olympia London this weekend on Saturday but am not expecting much after looking at a few of the threads but tickets are already paid for and I know a cracking Starbucks round the corner if its that bad.

Has anyone experienced relocating with friends and does it work out? We get on well in the UK so I guess we would where ever...?
Old Apr 10th 2008, 12:05 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Research Thanks

A cracking Starbucks???? I think you jest
Old Apr 10th 2008, 4:01 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute

If you PM member "thribble" she may be able to give you some advice, she works in the water industry here in Oz, although in Melbourne, not Perth.

Buzzy
Old Apr 10th 2008, 5:02 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
A cracking Starbucks???? I think you jest
After nearly 2 years in Melbourne I had to think what Starbucks was

We keep it real here
Old Apr 10th 2008, 8:04 pm
Just Joined

BurgessKing is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Research Thanks

Starbucks is good for one thing and thats a cup of Chai Latte (Had it in India and got Hooked!)

I will look into the tribble PM, just got to work out how to do it.

I'm looking into Victoria too as my dad spent 10 years near Adelaide.

The General Skilled Visa paperwork is laborious eh... but by the sounds of some of you guys really worth the time and effort. Still wanting to get sponsored though.

Losing sleep though, speaking to Aus is either late at night or early in the morning... Note to self: Must Stay Awake in meetings and stop blaming it on Man Flu!!!
Old Apr 10th 2008, 9:47 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BurgessKing
Starbucks is good for one thing and thats a cup of Chai Latte (Had it in India and got Hooked!)

I will look into the tribble PM, just got to work out how to do it.

I'm looking into Victoria too as my dad spent 10 years near Adelaide.

The General Skilled Visa paperwork is laborious eh... but by the sounds of some of you guys really worth the time and effort. Still wanting to get sponsored though.

Losing sleep though, speaking to Aus is either late at night or early in the morning... Note to self: Must Stay Awake in meetings and stop blaming it on Man Flu!!!
Just one point - Adelaide isn't in Victoria!!

To send a PM - look top right of your screen. There's a private message function there.

Buzzy