Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

reply from PSS Int'l

reply from PSS Int'l

Old Mar 3rd 2004, 9:32 am
PSS Int'l

Cool reply from PSS Int'l

PSS are very disappointed to hear of the unfortunate problems/damages incurred by Jane Harrison in Australia, we are in receipt of your letter Jane which states 'quote' I have to say that the service I received from PSS was excellent. We are aware from the same letter that the service from the destination agent has not lived up to your expectations and has resulted in damages to your consignment. PSS are extremely sorry this has happened and note you have already contacted insurers. To assist you we have also sent all relevant documenation to insurers in the hope that they will expedite a speedy and satisafctory settlement of your claim.
Jane your complaint has been taken very seriously unfortunately your shipment was co-loaded with another company and the agent selected at destination was not PSS normal handling agent however as a result we have now issued instructions to every member of staff and our co-loading colleagues that PSS will no longer send shipments to the agent in question.

Thank you Jane for bringing your experience to our attention without feed-back from customers it would be impossible for us to make changes and to continue to offer the first class service PSS have built thier reputation on.

PSS Removals Website

Last edited by PSS Int'l; Mar 3rd 2004 at 1:20 pm.

Old Mar 3rd 2004, 1:06 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

PSS should enjoy the right to reply ...looks like that other complaint unjustifiably laid the blame at PSS's door.

As I said in the other thread, my personal exerience of PSS in a house move was excellent.
Old Mar 3rd 2004, 3:22 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
PSS should enjoy the right to reply ...looks like that other complaint unjustifiably laid the blame at PSS's door.

As I said in the other thread, my personal exerience of PSS in a house move was excellent.

And they were very professional and pleasent when they came around to give us a quote. Their quote is in front of me and we will be using them. Their post above is quite rare as many companies are too quick to use the line, 'no comment' .

Well done PSS.

Steve.
Old Mar 3rd 2004, 6:07 pm
Have only gone and GOT IT

Bed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by SteveBannister
And they were very professional and pleasent when they came around to give us a quote. Their quote is in front of me and we will be using them. Their post above is quite rare as many companies are too quick to use the line, 'no comment' .

Well done PSS.

Steve.

ear ear for pss

Man enough to admit things do go wrong if and when a yellow env comes my way i think ill be getting a quote from them. Looks as though there going to be improving there services to Oz cant be a bad thing.
Old Mar 3rd 2004, 6:13 pm
WBB

Default Re: reply from PSS Int'l

Originally posted by PSS Int'l
PSS are very disappointed to hear of the unfortunate problems/damages incurred by @@@@ @@@@@@@@@ in Australia
good of you to come on here and reply, but i'm not sure whether you should of used the full name of the lady in question

Old Mar 3rd 2004, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB
good of you to come on here and reply, but i'm not sure whether you should of used the full name of the lady in question
was going to say the same thing....don't think I'd be happy to have my full name revealed without my consent.
Old Mar 3rd 2004, 10:33 pm
Born to be ignored

JaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by pleasancefamily

You obviously didn't read the thread. I said that it was Chess International who caused the damage, not PSS. I also said that PSS had been excellent in the UK. My aim was to try and prevent somebody else having the same damage done to their stuff, and that aim has been achieved by PSS not using Chess anymore.

My point was also, as it was PSS who took my money, it was their responsibility to ensure that any subcontractors they used were reliable.

In my letter to them, I told them that I would be posting on here, and they have acted on that. Another brownie point for them.

Jane
Old Mar 3rd 2004, 10:36 pm
Born to be ignored

JaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond reputeJaneandJim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by HiddenPaw
was going to say the same thing....don't think I'd be happy to have my full name revealed without my consent.
I think that this thread was an error. They've posted the same reply on my original thread and I've politely mentioned on that, that we don't use full names on here!

Jane
Old Mar 4th 2004, 5:22 am

Bed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by JaneandJim
I think that this thread was an error. They've posted the same reply on my original thread and I've politely mentioned on that, that we don't use full names on here!

Jane
I did'nt spot it Mrs H so if most are a fik as me i would not worry
Old Mar 4th 2004, 5:25 am
Born to be ignored

Originally posted by Bed Of Roses
I did'nt spot it Mrs H so if most are a fik as me i would not worry
And WBB called me a lady, its been a while since I've been called that!

Jane
Old Mar 4th 2004, 5:30 am

Originally posted by JaneandJim
And WBB called me a lady, its been a while since I've been called that!

Jane
Dont get to carried away its a front dont forget he is into ewe's not ladies