Renting when i get there!

Renting when i get there!

Old Jan 11th 2009, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

jonese19 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Renting when i get there!

Hi all !
Got my PR visa wooo fly on 22nd Feb!
For the time being im staying with my parents but in May my boyfriend is coming out on a WHV and we want to rent together but neither me nor him have rented before. Does anybody know what the ozzies are like on 1st time renters etc i can imagine having to pay like 4 months up front rent! Due to no credit history!

Anyone help please??

Em

Old Jan 11th 2009, 7:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

man_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Renting when i get there!

Originally Posted by jonese19
Hi all !
Got my PR visa wooo fly on 22nd Feb!
For the time being im staying with my parents but in May my boyfriend is coming out on a WHV and we want to rent together but neither me nor him have rented before. Does anybody know what the ozzies are like on 1st time renters etc i can imagine having to pay like 4 months up front rent! Due to no credit history!

Anyone help please??

Em

Usually a month of rent bond, you did not say what area you were thinking of going to live.
Old Jan 11th 2009, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

Oh ok not as bad as i thought then! Going to live in Brisbane hopefully CBD but its a bit pricey!
Old Jan 11th 2009, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

man_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jonese19
Oh ok not as bad as i thought then! Going to live in Brisbane hopefully CBD but its a bit pricey!
Get your parents to give you a reference.
Old Jan 11th 2009, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

That's really good to know because we will be paying our way when staying with them! So if they can show that then we should be fine.

Thanks for your help!

Old Jan 12th 2009, 2:50 am
Its all going south......

betsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of light

we didn't have rental refs so we had to prve that we had sufficient funds in the bank and we paid 3months upfront.