Renting in western australia

Wikiposts

Renting in western australia

Old Mar 10th 2010, 9:50 am
Just Joined

bickpicka is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Renting in western australia

hiya

how much can i expect to pay to rent a 2 or 3 bedroom flat/house in South West coast of western australia?
im registering with estate search websites but dont know how much min & max to put in!!

many thanks!!
Old Mar 10th 2010, 12:38 pm
Living the dream!

kar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to all
Default Re: Renting in western australia

Originally Posted by bickpicka
hiya

how much can i expect to pay to rent a 2 or 3 bedroom flat/house in South West coast of western australia?
im registering with estate search websites but dont know how much min & max to put in!!

many thanks!!
I'm in Mandurah, pay $340 a week for a new 4 bed house!

There are not many flats/ apartments around, if you do find one, they are normally 'executive apartments' which attract a hefty amount for not very much!

For a 2-3 bed, I would say about the $180 ISH mark, you would probably be looking at a unit, which is more or less a semi-detatched. In saying that, many units are not actually attached, they just share the same block of land!
Old Mar 10th 2010, 1:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

charw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant future

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (SymbianOS/9.4; Series60/5.0 NokiaN97-1/21.0.045; Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1) AppleWebKit/525 (KHTML, like Gecko) BrowserNG/7.1.4)

hiya

many thanks!!
You could have more answers if you drop the question in barbie forum!
Old Mar 10th 2010, 2:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

hiya

many thanks!!
It's a big coastline, do you know which area you are looking to move to? depending on the areas, ages of homes facilities etc will dictate how much rent you will pay, if it is only a short stay kind of thing then look at serviced apartments...there are plenty of those in the City and dotted around the coastline...some are reasonable...others are quite high....if you can give a little bit more info on the when/where etc that would help....for instance we are in a 3x2 home which rents at $540 per week we are not far from the City and about 35 mins at max to our nearest beach so as you can see it's what you really need or want on your doorstep that you also pay for.....all the best...
Old Mar 10th 2010, 3:34 pm
Living the dream!

kar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to all

Originally Posted by brits1
It's a big coastline, do you know which area you are looking to move to? depending on the areas, ages of homes facilities etc will dictate how much rent you will pay, if it is only a short stay kind of thing then look at serviced apartments...there are plenty of those in the City and dotted around the coastline...some are reasonable...others are quite high....if you can give a little bit more info on the when/where etc that would help....for instance we are in a 3x2 home which rents at $540 per week we are not far from the City and about 35 mins at max to our nearest beach so as you can see it's what you really need or want on your doorstep that you also pay for.....all the best...
The original poster stated in another post that he is planning on a regional visa, so he won't be in Perth.
Old Mar 10th 2010, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond repute

I pay $340 for a 3bed house in balcatta only 15mins from the city
Old Mar 10th 2010, 4:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Australind is approx $320 per week for a 4 x 2. Got friend in Bunbury who pays $250 for 3X2 and friend in Eaton who pays $200 for 3 x 1
Old Mar 10th 2010, 7:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kar-kier
The original poster stated in another post that he is planning on a regional visa, so he won't be in Perth.
I know that but a couple we know had a regional visa and they live in Rockingham and work in Canning Vale....not very regional to my mind...
Old Mar 10th 2010, 7:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by dave99
I pay $340 for a 3bed house in balcatta only 15mins from the city
Lol ....yes but thats Balcatta......
Old Mar 11th 2010, 12:37 am
Living the dream!

I know that but a couple we know had a regional visa and they live in Rockingham and work in Canning Vale....not very regional to my mind...
We are moving onto a regional visa, and we live in Mandurah, but get round it as my husband works in Pinjarra - I agree, not very regional!

What I meant, is that he won't be looking for somewhere slap bang in the middle of Perth!
Old Mar 11th 2010, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

verystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond repute

We are in Dawesville about 10 mins south of Mandurah and pay $310 (about to go up to $335) a week for a new 3 bedroom next to the beach with pool and spa. If you are interested PM me as there is one available through our agent
Old Mar 15th 2010, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

pjmills is an unknown quantity at this point

Seems an expensive lifestyle living out there. I would need a very well paid job to survive. Is this really the case?
Old Mar 15th 2010, 9:38 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pjmills
Seems an expensive lifestyle living out there. I would need a very well paid job to survive. Is this really the case?
yep
Old Mar 15th 2010, 11:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol ....yes but thats Balcatta......
I dont get your point?
Old Mar 15th 2010, 11:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pjmills
yeah we pay a hell of a lot more in perth than we ever did in the UK

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.