renting in NZ

Old Jan 15th 2003, 10:41 pm
Now in Tauranga

ratliffe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default renting in NZ

Does anyone know of anyone or a web site that can give me information on house renting on the north island of nz.
I am looking around everyehere in Tauranga and i can't bloody find anything.Is there such thing as renting a house in Tauranga.Would it be a bad idea to buy a house straight away???????????
Old Jan 15th 2003, 10:46 pm
Forum Regular

sully4441 is an unknown quantity at this point

Makes you thing that everyone in NZ is happily doing something else rather than reply to questions? I'll hve a search later today, two heads etc
Old Jan 17th 2003, 2:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold

To rent property in NZ you go to real Estate agents and they don't normally bother advertiseing on the net as property rents pretty quickly. You need to find an online copy of a local newspaper and check the classified ads for houses to rent. The only link I know in the north Island is.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/

This has plenty of rental properties but it's auckland based. Hope this helps.
Old Jan 21st 2003, 12:26 am
on the road again member

travelling_kiwi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: renting in NZ

Originally posted by ratliffe
Does anyone know of anyone or a web site that can give me information on house renting on the north island of nz.
I am looking around everyehere in Tauranga and i can't bloody find anything.Is there such thing as renting a house in Tauranga.Would it be a bad idea to buy a house straight away???????????
as mentioned real estate agents manage a lot of rental property. search the net - be specific cos there's a ton of info out there.
a lot is also advertised privately by individual home owners thru the local newspaper. nearer to the time of your move either check the (tauranga) paper ads online or contact the paper or an agent to fax/email you the latest ads
of course you can always place an ad in the main paper "house wanted" etc

Last edited by travelling_kiwi; Jan 21st 2003 at 12:33 am.