Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Renting fully furnished property - HELP

Renting fully furnished property - HELP

Old Apr 19th 2010, 7:35 am
Just Joined

IandM is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Renting fully furnished property - HELP

Hi we are looking to rent fully furnished property in or around Melbourne and its subs - not finding it easy - any suggestions from others who may have done this or experienced it? Would really appreciate any advice others could give

Thanks I and M
Old Apr 19th 2010, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

elice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Renting fully furnished property - HELP

Originally Posted by IandM
Hi we are looking to rent fully furnished property in or around Melbourne and its subs - not finding it easy - any suggestions from others who may have done this or experienced it? Would really appreciate any advice others could give

Thanks I and M
I'd say a serviced appartment in the CBD might be an option, but only if you don't have too many children/pets
There are quite a few in and around Southbank which is quite central to the main stations (Flinders St and Southern Cross) and allows you to go house hunting with public transport quite easily. There are others scattered around the CBD as well...
http://www.google.com.au/#hl=en&q=se...f78b3cad76dfe2
Old Apr 19th 2010, 9:34 pm
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IandM

Thanks I and M
This site has plenty of places available aimed mainly at the expat market.

The owner Kate is excellent, and if she hasnt anything to offer, she will be able to offer possible alternatives.

http://www.moving-to-melbourne.co.uk/index.html
Old Apr 19th 2010, 11:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

flip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by elice_in_oz
I'd say a serviced appartment in the CBD might be an option, but only if you don't have too many children/pets
There are quite a few in and around Southbank which is quite central to the main stations (Flinders St and Southern Cross) and allows you to go house hunting with public transport quite easily. There are others scattered around the CBD as well...
http://www.google.com.au/#hl=en&q=se...f78b3cad76dfe2
I just wondered how long are you looking for, what location and how much space you need?

C