Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

renting with dogs

renting with dogs

Old Oct 31st 2006, 7:17 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute
Default renting with dogs

Hi
I am hopefully heading for melbourne next year.
we have two dogs and I'm worried about us being able to get a rented house because of this.
Does anyone have any experience of renting with dogs?
Cheers
K.
Old Oct 31st 2006, 7:29 am
Full Throttle

stevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: renting with dogs

Originally Posted by Kapri
Hi
I am hopefully heading for melbourne next year.
we have two dogs and I'm worried about us being able to get a rented house because of this.
Does anyone have any experience of renting with dogs?
Cheers
K.
Hi
If you do a search on this quite a few threads will come up.
You will find your choice much restricted, and you will probably end up having to go for a house rather than an apartment or townhouse complex who have more restrictions.
We are having to have our carpets professionally cleaned and de-flead when we leave our place.
We even got a dog "reference" (don't laugh) from our local training club we used to take her to saying that she was well behaved etc.

Hope that helps!!

Steve