Reload this Page >

Renting in Adelaide

Renting in Adelaide

Old Aug 24th 2004, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

MRS G will become famous soon enough
Default Renting in Adelaide

Hi there,

My husband,son and myself are going to Adelaide in November on a student's visa. We are looking to rent accomodation at as low a cost as possible. Does anyone have any tips and advice on this? I have had a look at the realestate.com.au website, does anyone know any others? I am also wanting to find out the best suburbs to live in with an easy commute to the city and the beach.

thanks

mrs g
Old Aug 24th 2004, 10:04 am

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Renting in Adelaide

Originally Posted by MRS G
Hi there,

My husband,son and myself are going to Adelaide in November on a student's visa. We are looking to rent accomodation at as low a cost as possible. Does anyone have any tips and advice on this? I have had a look at the realestate.com.au website, does anyone know any others? I am also wanting to find out the best suburbs to live in with an easy commute to the city and the beach.

thanks

mrs g
Yes.....

Have a look at
http://s2.invisionfree.com/Adelaidebrits its a similar site to this but focused on Adelaide. There are some good links in the FAQ sections.

Hope that helps!
Lucy
Old Aug 25th 2004, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Sunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Renting in Adelaide

Originally Posted by MRS G
Hi there,

thanks

mrs g
If you can - try to live in the Eastern suburbs or North Adelaide. They're both really close to the city and really nice places to live (leafy streets, nice gardens, good shops, bus services etc).

There are units (flats) in these areas that you can rent for about AUD 150 per week.

You could also consider living right in the City - lots of nice units. However it's very dead over the weekend and most units are expensive.