Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Renth: Turn the Other Cheek or Revenge?

View Poll Results: Should Renth get his own back on his ex-landlord?
Yep. I like my revenge served cold.
52.94%
Nope. What goes around comes around.
47.06%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Renth: Turn the Other Cheek or Revenge?

Old Dec 1st 2006, 5:25 am
BE Enthusiast

CHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud of
Default Renth: Turn the Other Cheek or Revenge?

I was appalled to hear the nonsene that Renth has been putting up with from his landlord. Is it good for the soul to do the prawns-in-the-curtain-rail trick, or should he just let nature (and the ATO) take its course?
Old Dec 1st 2006, 5:30 am
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Renth: Turn the Other Cheek or Revenge?

Originally Posted by CHnJ
I was appalled to hear the nonsene that Renth has been putting up with from his landlord. Is it good for the soul to do the prawns-in-the-curtain-rail trick, or should he just let nature (and the ATO) take its course?
I vote for the fish and the ATO... And maybe a tip off to DIMA that he's harbouring some illegals aliens...

Old Dec 1st 2006, 5:33 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Must go and read up - whats been going on?

Burning down the house comes to mind

Move to Melbourne Renth
Old Dec 1st 2006, 5:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond repute

knock the wall down
Old Dec 1st 2006, 5:55 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

I ought to add he is a former state champion boxer and knows "Northbridge Identities" John Kizon and Troy Mercanti.

Or at least claims he does, he is full of sh*t though...
Old Dec 1st 2006, 6:02 am
BE Enthusiast

CHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud of

So my idea of exploding a trailer load of paint cans in the front garden and signing the wall "Renth" afterwards isn't a flyer then? : )
Old Dec 1st 2006, 6:05 am
Life is more than a dream

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry if there are any Jews here but a guy my husband worked with (bricky) put bacon from his breccie, in the cavity wall of a Synagogue they were building because they had loads of aggro from them.
Old Dec 1st 2006, 6:14 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I put no - what goes around, comes around. It depends on whether Renth will go into another rental where the owner may know this idiot or contact him for references, or if he buys in which case he can do what he wants
Old Dec 1st 2006, 6:26 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Renth: Turn the Other Cheek or Revenge?

As far as I can tell from what's been written, Renth's landlord is a dodgy bastard.

Ergo, it all comes down to this: does Renth believe himself to be a better person than his landlord?

If so, he will act accordingly.
Old Dec 1st 2006, 6:26 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I put no - what goes around, comes around. It depends on whether Renth will go into another rental where the owner may know this idiot or contact him for references, or if he buys in which case he can do what he wants
As I've got older I have tended to become more mild mannered, chances are I'll just get on with living life and try to forget about the grief he has caused us. In my younger days I would have wasted precious energy stressing and dreaming of ways to get even.
Old Dec 1st 2006, 6:37 am
Life is more than a dream

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
As I've got older I have tended to become more mild mannered, chances are I'll just get on with living life and try to forget about the grief he has caused us. In my younger days I would have wasted precious energy stressing and dreaming of ways to get even.
It's the only way I think. As much as I feel like getting revenge on people sometimes, I just couldn't do it - like you say just got to get on with it and put it down to the fact that there are some rotters about.
Old Dec 1st 2006, 6:42 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Don't do anything...be content in the smug knowledge that he is a conniving twax and you have risen above him.....alternatively, do something extremely sneaky but in about two years time when he has forgotten you even existed.
Old Dec 1st 2006, 7:02 am
BE Enthusiast

In the real world I agree with you, but seeing as the posters here seem to have energy to spare it would be ... entertaining ... to see what schemes they come up with that you could keep up your sleeve if you change your mind in a couple of years >:}
Old Dec 1st 2006, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond repute

Get some eggs, 1/2 a dozen should do. Pierce both ends and "blow" the content out, fill one side with glue. Get a syringe and use this to fill the eggs with brake and clutch fluid, then glue that end.

Wait until he moves in the house, walk past and chuck the eggs at his car you sure to hit every panel with the fluid !

Not that I have ever done this.
Old Dec 1st 2006, 7:25 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busterboy
Don't do anything...be content in the smug knowledge that he is a conniving twax and you have risen above him.....alternatively, do something extremely sneaky but in about two years time when he has forgotten you even existed.
How scary you think like me

now its 18 months and 28 days since.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.