Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Rentals in Gold Coast.

Rentals in Gold Coast.

Old Dec 15th 2006, 1:47 pm
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light
Default Rentals in Gold Coast.

Can anyone suggest any rental companies/houses on the Gold Coast or even as far up as Brisbane.
We are looking to rent somewhere for 6 months from 5th Feb'07 either a 2 or 3 bedroom house that will accomodate pets as we are taking a small dog with us(a Pug).

We have emailed all of the pet friendly places on the seqrents site and they have nothing available yet but are holding our details should something come up.I thought i'd better see what else is available as well seeing as its not too far away now.

Thanks in advance

Brido
Old Dec 15th 2006, 11:23 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rentals in Gold Coast.

Originally Posted by brido
Can anyone suggest any rental companies/houses on the Gold Coast or even as far up as Brisbane.
We are looking to rent somewhere for 6 months from 5th Feb'07 either a 2 or 3 bedroom house that will accomodate pets as we are taking a small dog with us(a Pug).

We have emailed all of the pet friendly places on the seqrents site and they have nothing available yet but are holding our details should something come up.I thought i'd better see what else is available as well seeing as its not too far away now.

Thanks in advance

Brido
We rent in Bayside and have a dog. Had to go around with all the rest of the peeps looking at houses and putting in applications. Some places strickly said no dogs and others were ammeniable. We paid three months rent upfront so that may have helped.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Dec 15th 2006, 11:32 pm
Forum Regular

Australia Immigration will become famous soon enough

Thanks in advance

Brido
Hi Brido

It's a very tight market at present, but persitence will pay off, there is also "house sitters" you may wish to try along with this link (below) which covers rentals across the Gold Coast - good luck and safe journey.

http://www.domain.com.au/Public/Choo...%26+Hinterland

Chris

Last edited by Sue; Dec 16th 2006 at 2:18 am. Reason: url removed already in signature
Old Dec 18th 2006, 7:36 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks in advance

Brido
Hi Brido,
PM me your needs - area, size of accom, budget, etc - and I will contact all the accomodations we utilise for availability/cost.
Claire
x
Old Dec 19th 2006, 3:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

doub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud of

hi bribo,

Our two bed apartment in Broadbeach is available .....
Attached Thumbnails Rentals in Gold Coast.-1.jpg   Rentals in Gold Coast.-2.jpg   Rentals in Gold Coast.-8.jpg  
Old Dec 21st 2006, 8:50 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks guys,i'll have a look at those sites.Its been a hectic week or two between sorting out our move and Xmas,still,i wouldnt have it any other way!
Old Dec 21st 2006, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Oz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by doub
hi bribo,

doub,

gotta tell ya mate...looks like a class place. Will talk to "she who must be obeyed" and see if we can head to Gold Coast instead of Perth!!!
Old Dec 21st 2006, 5:54 pm
Work to Live!

Originally Posted by doub
hi bribo,

Hi Mark,we're realy interested in your appartment and i have sent you a pm.