Rentals?

Old Jun 29th 2011, 12:27 pm
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Rentals?

Last time I rented it was x amount pw and no rates, owners responsibility.

Now tho the rates have been split with the water, and i'm told if you rent you pay the water.

True anyone?
Old Jun 29th 2011, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rentals?

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
Last time I rented it was x amount pw and no rates, owners responsibility.

Now tho the rates have been split with the water, and i'm told if you rent you pay the water.

True anyone?
We pay water
Old Jun 29th 2011, 12:33 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Australia_bound?
We pay water
?
Old Jun 29th 2011, 12:35 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

When we rented most of the water fixed costs were included on the council rate bill and we didn't pay any of that.

We did however pay the actaul water usage costs which came on a separate bill.

Back at that time it was a negotiable item like garden maintenance. I paid it on one property but not on the others.
Old Jun 29th 2011, 12:43 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix
When we rented most of the water fixed costs were included on the council rate bill and we didn't pay any of that.

We did however pay the actaul water usage costs which came on a separate bill.

Back at that time it was a negotiable item like garden maintenance. I paid it on one property but not on the others.
Yeah same here, but since buying and paying it, recently the water was seperated from the rates. I've been told if you rent you still have the rates inc with the rent, but you pay the water part now.

Just trying to clarify ...
Old Jun 29th 2011, 12:46 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

This is what you need Paul.....

http://www.rta.qld.gov.au/water_charging.cfm
Old Jun 30th 2011, 4:31 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix
This is what you need Paul.....

http://www.rta.qld.gov.au/water_charging.cfm
Cheers matey
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 2:37 am
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

yep you now pay for your water useage now,but it does depend on whether the owner stipulates this.
donna