Rentals

Old Jan 15th 2007, 10:29 pm
True Blue

ectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really nice
Default Rentals

Quick question, are most properties let as furnished or unfurnished or mixture ?

Thanks.

(4 weeks and counting)
Old Jan 15th 2007, 10:33 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Rentals

Originally Posted by ectomorph
Quick question, are most properties let as furnished or unfurnished or mixture ?

Thanks.

(4 weeks and counting)
Hi ecto. You can get either, but more likely to be unfurnished which doesn't even include a washing machine.

This is where you're going to hire a load of stuff, and save yourself a load of effort. Contact Radio Rentals for all you need.
But, put into your packing, cutlery and kitchen utensils, bottle opener, couple of favourite mugs... saves spending money on duplicates.

There is a whole thread on packing your suitcase... I'll see if I can find it for you... hang on...
Old Jan 15th 2007, 10:35 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by iPom
Hi ecto. You can get either, but more likely to be unfurnished which doesn't even include a washing machine.

This is where you're going to hire a load of stuff, and save yourself a load of effort. Contact Radio Rentals for all you need.
But, put into your packing, cutlery and kitchen utensils, bottle opener, couple of favourite mugs... saves spending money on duplicates.

There is a whole thread on packing your suitcase... I'll see if I can find it for you... hang on...
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ht=things+list

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=pack+suitcase
Old Jan 15th 2007, 10:40 pm
True Blue

ectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really nice

Many thanks iPom, excellent.

I have got a furnished place lined up for our arrival next month, so I was wondering what to do with my household stuff when the shipment arrives. I guess this is not a problem if unfurnished places are easy enough to find, no hassle

Thanks !
Old Jan 15th 2007, 10:47 pm
Account Closed

Many thanks iPom, excellent.

I have got a furnished place lined up for our arrival next month, so I was wondering what to do with my household stuff when the shipment arrives. I guess this is not a problem if unfurnished places are easy enough to find, no hassle

Thanks !
You're loving saying that, I can tell... 'our arrival next month'...

Is your heart racing into your mouth every time you think about it?

Furnished place is good... does it have a garage? You can put your stuff in there or hire a storage place perhaps if you're planning on staying in the furnished place after everything gets here.
Old Jan 15th 2007, 11:00 pm
True Blue

You're loving saying that, I can tell... 'our arrival next month'...

Is your heart racing into your mouth every time you think about it?
Hehe, you can tell that ? To be honest, it wont really hit me until I'm on the plane, soooo much to think about right now and sort out that I really haven't let myself sit down, relax and give it much thought.
Old Jan 15th 2007, 11:02 pm
Account Closed

Hehe, you can tell that ? To be honest, it wont really hit me until I'm on the plane, soooo much to think about right now and sort out that I really haven't let myself sit down, relax and give it much thought.
Oh yeah, sitting on that plane when everything's finally done and dusted.. wow, great feeling.

Last few weeks are mad, but do take time to smell the roses along the way.

Is that your webcam on your site? kind of quiet in that room.

PS - love your son's stories... gives me advanced warning what my 4 yr old son is going to do!

Last edited by iPom; Jan 15th 2007 at 11:05 pm.
Old Jan 16th 2007, 1:22 am
True Blue

Oh yeah, sitting on that plane when everything's finally done and dusted.. wow, great feeling.

Last few weeks are mad, but do take time to smell the roses along the way.

Is that your webcam on your site? kind of quiet in that room.

PS - love your son's stories... gives me advanced warning what my 4 yr old son is going to do!
a-ha, the 'real' cam is at http://ifreedating.ww.com/ and yes, I run a free dating website, haha.

My son considers himself a bit of an author better than TV and video games I say.